NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have ya'll read the mean mommy thread??:lmao:

If not let me tell you that Jeni has 2 mean mommy personalities.....one without coffee and the normal mean mommy. :rotfl2:

Jeni~~I laughed really really hard when you said they either steered clear or started the coffee maker:lmao:

Nine days Rebecca. :banana: What do you still have left to do to get ready for your trip? Besides packing the undies the day before. :rotfl:

I've got to clean the house completely although I don't know why I am bothering. Since dh will be home to destroy it anyway! I have packed a bunch of stuff, made most of my t shirts. Working on a surprise for my meet with Bonnie, since she's sick she may not read this. I'm sure there will be something I will forget and since we won't have a car I'll be sol. I can't wait!!!!

Have ya'll read the mean mommy thread??:lmao:

If not let me tell you that Jeni has 2 mean mommy personalities.....one without coffee and the normal mean mommy. :rotfl2:

Jeni~~I laughed really really hard when you said they either steered clear or started the coffee maker:lmao:

I saw that thread but never read it. I'll have to check it later.

Rebecca I didn't realize you and Bonnie were going to be there at the same time. Is this her 4 Hags trip? Are ya'll staying at the same place? How fun!

Rebecca I didn't realize you and Bonnie were going to be there at the same time. Is this her 4 Hags trip? Are ya'll staying at the same place? How fun!

The hags are staying at the BW. We are at Pop, but I am meeting them for a drink at Jellyrolls on the night we arrive. I hope our plane isn't delayed!

The hags are staying at the BW. We are at Pop, but I am meeting them for a drink at Jellyrolls on the night we arrive. I hope our plane isn't delayed!

That sounds great. I think one of them is Llbelle (our smilie queen). She always makes me laugh. I can't wait to hear your review of POP. We are staying there for the first time in February. Have you stayed there before?

That sounds great. I think one of them is Llbelle (our smilie queen). She always makes me laugh. I can't wait to hear your review of POP. We are staying there for the first time in February. Have you stayed there before?

We haven't stayed there before. I can't wait, the kids will love it I'm sure. I'm psyching myself up I really wanted to stay at Por but wanted to do this trip on a budget. I keep saying to myself, they don't have frozen coke at Por. I know we'll love Pop, haven't found a disney hotel I haven't liked yet!

I just hope POP comes through with my request. We need two rooms so I requested a king room connecting with a double. Fingers crossed.
1.gif

I don't know:confused3 where did Judi go?

And speaking of people disappearing......why aren't Bethy and Sir Ron posting here anymore?

I just hope POP comes through with my request. We need two rooms so I requested a king room connecting with a double. Fingers crossed.
1.gif

I would think they would honor it. You have kids, so you need the connecting room right? Sounds simple to me!

Time for me to fly. I'm off to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I'll check back in this afternoon. Have a great day! :wave:

Have fun Tricia!

I should be off too. I need to get some things done around here!

Bye Becca.......just leave me here by myself *sniff sniff* I'll just talk to myself for a while:sad1: Do you feel guilty??:rotfl2:

lol......have a great day!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter