NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back.............:banana: :banana: :banana: Amuck, Amuk, Amok

Judi

Webster's Amuck..same as Amok
Amok..in a frenzy to kill; in a violent rage
run(or go) amok 1) to rush abount in a frenzy to kill 2) to lose control of oneself

Ok Angie~amuk is wrong..now we know ( never said I could spell)

Joey took one of my slippers off my feet. Now I am walking around with one slipper on and he is walking around with the other one.

Oh wait....as I sit here and type this he is stealing the other one:laughing:

Now I have no slippers.....oh woe is me:rotfl:

Good Morning Heather

So glad I have someone to talk too..now maybe I'll quit talking to myself:upsidedow

Judi

He has good taste in footwear..unlike my daughter

Judi

Random nothingness: I was able to get VIP seating for Illuminations because of the Teppanyaki fiasco. I could have had Lecellier too, already have it though!

Morning Nothings. So I've got 4 days till DBF comes home and it feels like the week is dragging. I thought my exciting weekend would make the week go by a little faster but no luck.

Yay:cheer2: Rebecca! Will that help ds get over his disappointment about ahving to switch? Am I remembering that correctly?

Animal Kindgdom made him feel better about the restaurant. Instead of spending the day at Epcot I told him we could do an extra day at Animal Kingdom and since he is the next crocodile hunter he was all over that!

I'm back. :wave:

Ten minutes of standing outside waiting for the bus and I'm dripping with sweat. :sad2: It's 8:00, 90 degrees with 80% humidity. :headache:

Hi Tricia. It is extra humid here too. But the big weather news here is the storm in the Gulf. You would think it was a major storm the way they are carrying on about it.:rolleyes:

I'm back. :wave:

Ten minutes of standing outside waiting for the bus and I'm dripping with sweat. :sad2: It's 8:00, 90 degrees with 80% humidity. :headache:

Nasty Tricia! Do they make the kids play outside when it's that hot at school?

The school my boys go to doesn't even have air. I've been there in the winter and I wonder if they have heat.:rotfl:

At Kates school they still play outside...but not for very long. Ewww....can you imagine being a teacher and having a classroom of sweaty kids? Blech:crazy2:

At Kates school they still play outside...but not for very long. Ewww....can you imagine being a teacher and having a classroom of sweaty kids? Blech:crazy2:

Especially at that age, the boys are starting to stink!

The school my boys go to doesn't even have air. I've been there in the winter and I wonder if they have heat.:rotfl:

Well our schools have both, but if we could only have one it would have to be air. We really do have mild winters. So many Christmas holidays are spent in shorts. :rolleyes1

Well our schools have both, but if we could only have one it would have to be air. We really do have mild winters. So many Christmas holidays are spent in shorts. :rolleyes1

I have lived in Michigan my whole life and I never had a white christmas until I was in college. Oh wait my first one we spent in Michigan, the rest I spent in shorts too!

Nine days Rebecca. :banana: What do you still have left to do to get ready for your trip? Besides packing the undies the day before. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter