Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

Kevin, I am still praying for all of you. I am praying for you all to have peace at this time.

Kim

Kevin, it was my fervent prayer and hope that your mother could be home with you and John. The home you bought was meant for the three of you. "Home" is always better.

I pray for strength and peace for all of you.

:hug:Aww, Kevin... I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult emotional time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kevin~

You, your Mom, John and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for updating us during this difficult and trying time. Your Mom is very lucky to be surrounded by so much love in her home.

Wishing you peace and strength~

Lori

Please know that this entire community is surrounding you, John, and your Mom with love and peace. And when you need us we are here to hold you up, to give you strength, or to lend you a shoulder to cry on.

Love and more love.

:grouphug:

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Kevin and John, we are praying that you and your mom find peace. It is these times that the blessing of family becomes so precious.

Kevin...there aren't words enough to express how sorry I am that you're all going through such a painful and difficult time. I'm glad that you and John have been able to bring your mother home to the place she helped select, and that she's resting more comfortably there. There's no way to make this any easier, but you've done so much for her, and that means everything. It's wonderful that you have so much support from John - the worst times in life are the times you find out who really supports you, and you've had more than your share recently.

You, your mother, John and the rest of your family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of hugs and pixie dust across the internet to the three of you... :grouphug:

I am very sorry to hear about everything that you are going through. it must be terribly difficult. I am sending out some prayers to you and yours.

xoxox

Jennifer

Kevin, I am so grateful for the peace you feel. I've been praying for you to have just that. :hug: I know you will enjoy these precious moments with your mom. Try to hang in there, best you can, and know that I am praying for you.

Your mom is home, and that is much more comfortable and comforting than being in a hospital. And she's with her wonderful caring son.

Prayers :grouphug: pixiedust: Whatever helps you get thru this trying time.

Continued thoughts and prayers for you, your mom and your entire family. What a special gift you're giving your mom by giving her such peace and comfort during this time. My thoughts continue to be with you. Thank you for updating us as in many ways, the DIS unplugged community is like a family. Best wishes.

Kevin,

You, John & your Mom continue to remain in my thoughts & prayers. It sounds like you're doing everything you can, and I'm sure your Mom appreciates spending her remaining time in your lovely home, surrounded by love. You'll have her loving spirit in your home forever.

*hugs*
Sayhello

You, John, your Mom & family are in my thoughts. :hug:

Kevin, words can not express what my heart feels right now. I'm so glad that you have your mom with you in the new house..I'm sure she feels much more comfortable there. Just know, that I keep you, your Mom, John and your family in my prayers. :grouphug:

Kevin my thoughts and prayers are with you and John. I'll pray for peace, comfort and strength for you all. I've never met you but I know from hearing you talk about your Mom that she is a remarkable lady and you are a remarkable son.

I'm so glad that you've been able to bring your mom home to your new home. 'm sure she is much more comfortable there than in the hospital. I am so sorry that you are going through this, but I'm sure it means the world to her that you are all together in your home. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with your mom, you, John and the rest of your family. I think that being at home, surrounded by love and affection is the best way to go if you have to go...at least you can give her that.

My heart is with you!
Brooke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter