Nemesis Challenge 3 AKA Marathon Weekend 2015

Forgot to mention the bad side. BW is the last stop on the way back. Could be a drive especially if the driver tries to drop people off at the wrong spot like one of our drivers did.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it down for DDC3 - but doesn't hurt to follow along.

Good luck to all those running...

Oh, and for the new runners... protect your heels.

Good Advice Brian!! Do I need to post any pictures to hammer this advice home to anyone? :rotfl2: No way I can do that full marathon...my legs and hells are not up to the challenge...but I am planning on the half again....Shari's boss is even doing it after hearing about it from me since coming home.

We are considering wilderness lodge, bay lake tower, or boardwalk. Wife really wants to stay at bay lake. I really enjoyed boardwalk this last time. even though I was there for such a short time. I don't know what I was thinking deciding to leave friday at 3 am and drive back late saturday. I got in at 4am sunday. 1000+ miles of driving, 13.1 miles "running", and one awesome feast at ohana in 48 hrs.:crazy2:

I had no idea that you drove home after dinner at Ohana!!! There is no freakin way I could have done that! If you recall I could barely walk to the bathroom at dinner :rotfl2:

Travis....I might be in the same situation as you being a "free agent". Since Carl is doing the full and I am going to do "just the half". Team Dole Whip seems to be retired so I need a new home!:confused3 Anyone want an old fat balding guy with bad heels on their team? :rotfl:

Travis....I might be in the same situation as you being a "free agent". Since Carl is doing the full and I am going to do "just the half". Team Dole Whip seems to be retired so I need a new home!:confused3 Anyone want an old fat balding guy with bad heels on their team? :rotfl:

All are welcome on...

Team Rolling Thunder!

... no matter what race they run. :)

Oh BTW Barry, there has been some early discussion about a treehouse villa or BLT for marathon weekend bachelor pad. Just throwing it out there. I'm thinking I would leave CT on early Friday and fly home Monday. There was also talk about forgetting the wimpy 1/2 marathon and going for it all. Full Marathon.

Just saying' :rolleyes:

Oh BTW Barry, there has been some early discussion about a treehouse villa or BLT for marathon weekend bachelor pad. Just throwing it out there. I'm thinking I would leave CT on early Friday and fly home Monday. There was also talk about forgetting the wimpy 1/2 marathon and going for it all. Full Marathon.

Have a great time. Post lots of pictures. I still won't be there - my vacation schedule (and budget) is all booked up. :(

Well, it looks like I may have some DVC points that I have to use of lose them, which means I may be at DDC 3 after all.

DVC points and unused 3 day ticket from DDC 2 = airfare and food as only expenses.

I was looking at BLT rooms for the 8th through the 11th....standard view studios are already gone!

scott2997 said:
Well, it looks like I may have some DVC points that I have to use of lose them, which means I may be at DDC 3 after all.

DVC points and unused 3 day ticket from DDC 2 = airfare and food as only expenses.

I was looking at BLT rooms for the 8th through the 11th....standard view studios are already gone!

Wow. If we have 4 or so DVC members even a lake view 2br wouldnt be horrible as long as points per person go

Wow. If we have 4 or so DVC members even a lake view 2br wouldnt be horrible as long as points per person go

yeah - depending on if my aunt decides to rent points from me....I actually will have enough points to even get a Theme Park View 2 bedroom for the 8th through the 11th. (168 total points)

It technically could sleep 5 (each in their own bed) but one is a sleeper chair. So 4 would be preferred.

The Lakeview 2 bedroom is 136 points.

yeah - depending on if my aunt decides to rent points from me....I actually will have enough points to even get a Theme Park View 2 bedroom for the 8th through the 11th. (168 total points)

It technically could sleep 5 (each in their own bed) but one is a sleeper chair. So 4 would be preferred.

The Lakeview 2 bedroom is 136 points.

Or she can rent your points and you can save 42/34 points for yourself. (total points divided by 4) which doesn't seem too bad for a few days at BLT.

Even better if we get 5 people together… I'm sure Carl wouldn't mind sleeping in the sleeper chair- He'll probably pass out there all weekend anyway. :rotfl2:

Or she can rent your points and you can save 42/34 points for yourself. (total points divided by 4) which doesn't seem too bad for a few days at BLT.

Even better if we get 5 people together… I'm sure Carl wouldn't mind sleeping in the sleeper chair- He'll probably pass out there all weekend anyway. :rotfl2:

Sent you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter