• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Balance Shoes

What kind of price? The same as the expo? Higher? Lower?

Same as expo prices. Sometimes each pair is different, depending on the style. The Minnie's were $124.95 I think or close to it (typically $120-$130). The kids shoes are usually $79.95.

No Disney New Balance at our brand new outlet in Park City, Utah, yesterday. Just as well - now I don't have to feel stupid for buying them full price at Disney Springs last week!

Do the Retro Minnies (860) run small or are they true to size? I'm wanting to purchase some from a friend but am unsure as to which size to get. I usually wear a women 8, but have not ever had New Balance shoes. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance!

Do the Retro Minnies (860) run small or are they true to size? I'm wanting to purchase some from a friend but am unsure as to which size to get. I usually wear a women 8, but have not ever had New Balance shoes. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance!

I can only tell you my experience with them~ I wear a size 8 regular shoe but wear 9s in running shoes. I have the NB Tinks in size 9 too. I don't use them for running though, and they fit fine.

Just an FYI - some new balance outlets have the RunDisney shoes in their stores for $40-$45

I just got the Cinderellas:)

Yes! A few days ago I saw someone post on the Disboards Facebook page a picture of them from an outlet about 1/2 hour away from me that I didn't know existed. We took a ride there today and while I couldn't get the ones I was looking for in my size (pink minnies) I was able to get my mother and I each a pair of the black/white Minnies for $49.98 each. They also had a "buy one get one 40% Off" offer, so in the end about $40.00 a pair. Disers are the best! :thumbsup2

Just an FYI - some new balance outlets have the RunDisney shoes in their stores for $40-$45

I just got the Cinderellas:)

If anyone lives in CT - the tanger outlet in Westbrook, CT has them. I just got a pair! They had mostly 9 and 10 for women (I got the only small size 6.5). They had the white (minnie mouse with black dots), black and the blue (cinderella) ones. It says RunDisney 2015 on them. I got the white since it was the only one in my size. She said this is their third shipment of them. I'm going to go back next week to see if they have the cinderella ones. No kid sizes though. Mine cost $49.98.

The New Balance Twitter account is posting sneak peek clips for the 2017 RunDisney shoe collection. One shows what looks like the Haunted Mansion and the other shows Toy Story Mania. So looking like maybe a Haunted Mansion inspired shoe and a Toy Story character? They're saying the full reveal is tomorrow. Seems super early compared to the reveal for this year, but they'll be fun to see.

The New Balance Twitter account is posting sneak peek clips for the 2017 RunDisney shoe collection. One shows what looks like the Haunted Mansion and the other show's Toy Story Mania. So looking like maybe a Haunted Mansion inspired shoe and a Toy Story character? They're saying the full reveal is tomorrow. Seems super early compared to the reveal for this year, but they'll be fun to see.
OMG off to look at that!

The New Balance Twitter account is posting sneak peek clips for the 2017 RunDisney shoe collection. One shows what looks like the Haunted Mansion and the other shows Toy Story Mania. So looking like maybe a Haunted Mansion inspired shoe and a Toy Story character? They're saying the full reveal is tomorrow. Seems super early compared to the reveal for this year, but they'll be fun to see.
Looks like Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, and Haunted Mansion!

Have they ever done attraction inspired shoes? I am so excited!

Looks like Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, and Haunted Mansion!

Have they ever done attraction inspired shoes? I am so excited!
I think it's Star Tours. But maybe it's the Space Mountain at Disneyland. I'm not sure.

And nope, they've always been characters. Attractions will be interesting.

I actually think it is Space Mountain now. I see a sign that says Space Port that I don't think would be on Star Tours.

I am surprised they don't do a Star wars shoe with two Star Wars race weekends.
Maybe that will be #4. Although between Haunted Mansion and Space, that's 2 "darker" attractions so something lighter to go with Toy Story would make more sense. I'm going to keep checking the Twitter account to see if they post another one within the next hour or so. They seem to have been posted about an hour apart.

Attractions!! I'd almost want them just for touring around the parks...not even just for running. Get some good instagram pics that way :) OMG and I'm going to WDW for Halloween 2017....Haunted Mansion shoes!!! If they end up being Jack Skellington I may finally be able to talk my best friend into running (she's a major fan.)

Now I just need to hold out hope for t-cup shoes one of these days :)

Question: So for those of you who normally don't wear NB as your everyday running shoe, do you sneak into running stores at home to try on the models that are non-disney-decorated before actually going to the expo. Or just wait and try them on for first time at the expo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter