New Balance Shoes

Call me crazy I just bought all 3 Beauty and the Beast ones. I needed new work out shoes, running shoes, and park shoes so I figured why not!

I do hope that the cross fit/cardio shoes are the right fit. I've never bought a pair of that type before. I figured I would buy what I normally get in running shoes and then if they don't fit just return them. They are limited edition so I imagine they will be sold out by the time I would need to exchange them. Thinking of popping into the new balance store to check them out today just in case.

Luckily the HM shoes are still #1 in my heart so I don't have to worry about another wallet blow. However if those blue ones had been a real running shoe I may have found myself at a local NB store this weekend.

The HM ones are pretty amazing. I was hoping they would be more black but I love them regardless!

I very much would have been in trouble with the new Belle inspired ones if the girls' blue version came in women's!

Call me crazy I just bought all 3 Beauty and the Beast ones. I needed new work out shoes, running shoes, and park shoes so I figured why not!

I do hope that the cross fit/cardio shoes are the right fit. I've never bought a pair of that type before. I figured I would buy what I normally get in running shoes and then if they don't fit just return them. They are limited edition so I imagine they will be sold out by the time I would need to exchange them. Thinking of popping into the new balance store to check them out today just in case.

Lol!! I love that you bought all 3!!
I have to see which of our Orlando local NB stores may have them, I was wondering if maybe Fit2Run at Disney Springs would. I would definitely love to see them before I order them. I know I will end up with least the white & gold or the black & gold ones. ☺

Whelp, edited to add: A quick call to Fit2Run confirmed they will NOT be carrying the Belle inspired sneakers. However they do already have all the 2017 RD NB sneakers.

Also NB Customer Service said the Beauty & the Beast sneakers are only going to be available online. So that may save someone the trip of searching in stores for them!

Last edited:
Lol!! I love that you bought all 3!!
I have to see which of our Orlando local NB stores may have them, I was wondering if maybe Fit2Run at Disney Springs would. I would definitely love to see them before I order them. I know I will end up with least the white & gold or the black & gold ones. ☺

I was only going to buy the white & gold and the black & gold but then the finace's reply was oh I really liked the blue ones for you so figured why not haha. I can also use them as easy slip ons in the morning to walk to dogs. Everyone wins and I get 3 new pairs of shoes :)

I was only going to buy the white & gold and the black & gold but then the finace's reply was oh I really liked the blue ones for you so figured why not haha. I can also use them as easy slip ons in the morning to walk to dogs. Everyone wins and I get 3 new pairs of shoes :)

and to go see the movie wearing them! Don't forget that.

Do anyone know does Fit2Run still have runDisney shoes? My fiance is kind of bummed they didn't release any mass market men's shoes and he really wants a new Disney pair. He normally gets his when I'm running a race but I'm not doing any runDisney again until 2018.

Do anyone know does Fit2Run still have runDisney shoes? My fiance is kind of bummed they didn't release any mass market men's shoes and he really wants a new Disney pair. He normally gets his when I'm running a race but I'm not doing any runDisney again until 2018.
They do. I popped in last weekend and they had some of the older pairs (only one or two left though) and the ones currently offered. They DID NOT have Space Mountain, though - not sure why or if/when they will get them.

They do. I popped in last weekend and they had some of the older pairs (only one or two left though) and the ones currently offered. They DID NOT have Space Mountain, though - not sure why or if/when they will get them.

I think he wants haunted mansion. We will pop in one day to check it out.

I think he wants haunted mansion. We will pop in one day to check it out.

Those are awesome but they were made in women's sizes only for some reason. They have a conversion chart and may have up to a certain size but NB women's only go up so far. FYI in case that may sway his decision and go for either the Toy Story Mania or Space Mountain instead (the men's versions).

Those are awesome but they were made in women's sizes only for some reason. They have a conversion chart and may have up to a certain size but NB women's only go up so far. FYI in case that may sway his decision and go for either the Toy Story Mania or Space Mountain instead (the men's versions).

Oh darn. Of course all the ones he wants are only in women's.

Anyone have any experience exchanging for a different size after purchasing? I bought the Space Mountain ones at the Light Side Expo in DL. Wore them for about a half day after the race and they're a half size too small. Think I can exchange (with receipt) at the Dark Side expo? TIA

Anyone have any experience exchanging for a different size after purchasing? I bought the Space Mountain ones at the Light Side Expo in DL. Wore them for about a half day after the race and they're a half size too small. Think I can exchange (with receipt) at the Dark Side expo? TIA

Yes. I had someone purchase the Toy Story shoes for me, and they were *just* a tiny bit small. I emailed New Balance to explain, and they said I should be able to exchange. I had a copy of the receipt sent to me, and I printed out the email as well. When I was at Princess weekend, I exchanged for a pair of the Haunted Mansion shoes. I didn't have any problems at all exchanging, even though I technically didn't buy the first pair personally. The only sticking point might be that you wore yours. If they still look new it'll probably be fine. You don't lose anything by trying!

Did anyone who ordered the new Disney Beauty & the Beast sneakers get them yet??? Mine came today!!! They are even nicer in person than I imagined!

Hopefully these pics aren't too big but here they are! I LOVE the black velvet accents and the flowers in the gold....ah so much nicer in person than online! Kinda wish I bought the white ones too, but happy I least sprung for one pair!

Attachments

• IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 20
Did anyone who ordered the new Disney Beauty & the Beast sneakers get them yet??? Mine came today!!! They are even nicer in person than I imagined!

I did. The slip ons are a little lose but I can't imagine them being smaller. The cross fit/cardio are beautiful and the running are as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter