New Balance Shoes

I was thinking about getting a pair but someone said the Haunted Mansion shoes were only available in women's. Anyone know if that's true? Purple or not, I'd have loved some Haunted Mansion shoes.

I was thinking about getting a pair but someone said the Haunted Mansion shoes were only available in women's. Anyone know if that's true? Purple or not, I'd have loved some Haunted Mansion shoes.
Yes they are sized for Women but you could size up and get them.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but apparently New Balance Outlet Stores are getting in the 2016 shoes at a nice price. Call your local outlet store to see if they have them! I know San Marcos and Houston have a selection, can't speak for any others.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but apparently New Balance Outlet Stores are getting in the 2016 shoes at a nice price. Call your local outlet store to see if they have them! I know San Marcos and Houston have a selection, can't speak for any others.
Yep, my mom went and got the yellow Minnie shoes today.

Any idea if they'll ship?

Bought Ariel shoes this weekend at the outlet. I was in the store for 10 mins and they had 5 calls about RunDisney shoes! They can not hold the shoes or take phone orders. You just have to call and hope you can make it in time to get your size!

To the post about kids sizes this year....

For boys it was only the Toy Story Mania sneakers. So disappointed as I wanted to get my son the Space Mountain ones and the smallest adult sizes were way too large for him.

I forgot to ask about girls sizes since I don't have daughters but I want to say the NB sales person said it was the haunted mansion ones.

I find this to be a little weird. But I guess I'm not surprised - by having these widely available instead of just at the expo, they make more money.

Interesting that they didn't have these last weekend at Princess (which was Beauty and the Beast themed). And I don't think these scream "Disney" like the expo shoes do. Not really a fan of the designs myself but I guess they'd be great for someone that wants a more subtle pair of Disney shoes.

Woah! that blue one with the flowers on it is pretty cool. But I can't wrap my head around if this is a running shoe or a just casual shoe. I guess I need to do some further research.

I agree with Ariel above that it seems like a wasted opportunity not to get these in the hands of all the princess expo-goers.

Ok, so the blue one says it is for casual weekend wear. Drat, that would have been really cute with my half marathon "costume."

From the NB site:
Even a Disney Princess needs shoes that are easy to wear and comfortable. Inspired by Belle from Disney's Live Action Beauty and the Beast, the women's Vazee Rush slip-on is a casual sneaker complete with comfortable REVlite cushioning and a stretch collar for easy wear. Plus, the chambray upper has a smooth leather strap with wildflower embroidery to add a touch of whimsy to your weekend looks.

Luckily the HM shoes are still #1 in my heart so I don't have to worry about another wallet blow. However if those blue ones had been a real running shoe I may have found myself at a local NB store this weekend.

Yep! I just got the NB email!! I love the black and gold ones but other than saying DISNEY they definitely aren't like the shoes we've seen in the past at Expos. I was SURE NB & Run DISNEY were going to surprise us at the expo with a Princess shoe and then they didn't. ☹️ Guess now I see why!

Very new interesting direction for DISNEY NB shoes.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter