• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Balance Shoes

OMG I posted before I saw the link....there are t-cup shoes! Hmmmmm, gotta look at these.

I need to get a better look at these. They don't seem as well themed as ones in the past. Right now I am thinking if I do get a pair its either Haunted Mansion or Toy Story.

Question: So for those of you who normally don't wear NB as your everyday running shoe, do you sneak into running stores at home to try on the models that are non-disney-decorated before actually going to the expo. Or just wait and try them on for first time at the expo?
I went to a local NB store and tried them on first. I think you need to pick your size when you sign up for the runDisney queue...

And they don't work for me for running. I just use them for walking around. :)

I kind of wondered why Haunted Mansion wouldn't be dark green and black like the ride operator uniforms. Would have been cool to have the wallpaper eyes on there. And why the Mad T Party wouldn't be "crazier" or patterned like the ride or just about anything more exciting.
I feel like I need more close ups of the details to make my decision on these.

The Toy Story aren't for me, but that color scheme would go well with a lot of "fab 5" type clothing choices.

I kind of wondered why Haunted Mansion wouldn't be dark green and black like the ride operator uniforms. Would have been cool to have the wallpaper eyes on there. And why the Mad T Party wouldn't be "crazier" or patterned like the ride or just about anything more exciting.

The Toy Story aren't for me, but that color scheme would go well with a lot of "fab 5" type clothing choices.
I think the *actual* Haunted Mansion shoes DO have the wallpaper eyes. The black ones with the blue streaks that are labeled as Haunted Mansion look like the lift hill from Space Mountain to me.

Yeah the mad t party ones don't scream mad t party to me.

SUPER excited the Haunted Mansion shoes are Vazee Pace, which I can actually wear to RUN in! WOOHOO!

None of these shoes says Disney to me. Some look cool, but that isn't the same thing. If you saw someone wearing a pair of these shoes on the street, you would never guess that thy were Disney themed.

None of these shoes says Disney to me. Some look cool, but that isn't the same thing. If you saw someone wearing a pair of these shoes on the street, you would never guess that thy were Disney themed.

I think the eyes on the HM shoe are pretty spot on if you know the attraction. Otherwise, I agree that the others are pretty generic.

I think the eyes on the HM shoe are pretty spot on if you know the attraction. Otherwise, I agree that the others are pretty generic.
Yep, that's why I need to see them up close before I would buy them. I think the HM one is the best themed show of them.

Yep, that's why I need to see them up close before I would buy them. I think the HM one is the best themed show of them.

They are the only ones that I would really be interested in. Unfortunately, from what I gather they are women's shoes. :sad1:

They are too small. Standing next to someone wearing these shoes, you would have no idea.

They have them on display at the Disneyland expo apparently. I saw some photos on Facebook. The toy story one looks a bit better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter