New Hollywood Studios Bus Loop question

Is there a map anywhere that shows where each park’s bus stop is?
I know I've seen a diagram but for the life of me I can't find it. I did find this but be aware that the bus stops might change from time to time
  • All-Star Movies – 20
  • All-Star Music – 22
  • All-Star Sports – 24
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House – 30
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge: Kidani Village 0 30
  • Art of Animation – 40
  • Caribbean Beach – 28
  • Contemporary – 8
  • Coronado Springs – 26
  • Fort Wilderness – 32
  • Grand Floridian – 6
  • Old Key West – 10
  • Polynesian Village – 6
  • Pop Century – 38
  • Port Orleans: French Quarter – 36
  • Port Orleans: Riverside – 34
  • Saratoga Springs – 4
  • Wilderness Lodge – 8
  • Animal Kingdom – 16
  • Disney Springs – 12
  • Epcot – 14
  • Magic Kingdom – 18
  • Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_34833.jpg

We were at WDW last December. The walk from the bus stops to the entrance of Hollywood Studios was extreme for seniors. We are going back in May. Is the new bus stops open and are they closer to the entrance? Thanks Much

If the walk from the bus stop was hard on the seniors, how do they manage the parks? This just doesn't make sense to me at all? If they are renting a mobility device in the parks, how about renting one from an offsite company and having it for use at all times? Wouldn't that make more sense than worrying about how close a bus stop is?

Yeah i know but the poster was saying there was no shade before

There was one little patch of shade in one little area of the queue. One family could stand in it. That's not really shade for the queue.

That looks great! That makes so much difference if you have people in your travel party with stamina issues, and was really a problem for our group when using the temporary bus stops. It looks like those are closer the entrance, beside the Skyliner station, but I assume there are some closer to the actual bus stops as well.

For stamina issues, it's highly recommended the guests use a mobility device. Nothing worse than having a rough vacation because someone in the group is having issues (that would be me, BTW - but I got it taken care of!)

There was one little patch of shade in one little area of the queue. One family could stand in it. That's not really shade for the queue.
That depends on time of day. Obviously there were times when the sun was low and the roof didn't really provide shade but when the sun was high then it was better

If the walk from the bus stop was hard on the seniors, how do they manage the parks? This just doesn't make sense to me at all? If they are renting a mobility device in the parks, how about renting one from an offsite company and having it for use at all times? Wouldn't that make more sense than worrying about how close a bus stop is?

For stamina issues, it's highly recommended the guests use a mobility device. Nothing worse than having a rough vacation because someone in the group is having issues (that would be me, BTW - but I got it taken care of!)

Sorry my post did not make sense to you. Not a stamina issue. My wife has fibromyalgia and there is no need for a mobility device. There is a lot of difference in being in the park and walking for a long period of time on what was basically a parking lot.

The bus stop at DHS isn’t any worse than going to Epcot via bus from Pop. The Epcot entrance to Pop bus stop is one of the longest walks if not the longest. MK is a decent walk too.
Except there are benches on the walk to EPCOT, last I saw, there were no benches on the walk to DHS.

That is still a ways away from security for some, the question is are the benches closer to security?

I can say that there are more benches between the bus loop and entrance of DHS than any other park

Sorry my post did not make sense to you. Not a stamina issue. My wife has fibromyalgia and there is no need for a mobility device. There is a lot of difference in being in the park and walking for a long period of time on what was basically a parking lot.

What is it about being the park that makes it easier? I've found the paved surfaces in the parks to be just like a parking lot - asphalt, etc. And very few benches to stop and sit on, etc. If it's about walking a long time then it is considered a stamina issue, BTW.

But at least they'll be under cover. I always found it so hot and uncomfortable where they used to be without any shade at all. So you trade a slightly shorter walk for better weather and sun protection.

AMEN! Those Florida pop up showers that just dump on you and there is little to no cover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter