New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hi,

I've been a DIS member for a long time but have gotten used to Facebook and other means of getting info and chatting about Disney, so I haven't been on the Boards for a while. Anyways, we have 2 contracts, one at the Villas at the Grand Floridian and another at the Polynesian. We are heading to Hilton Head this August (2nd time) and we are planning a husband-wife long weekend for March. We live in Sussex County, so if you are in the Northern NJ area, say hi. LOL.

Hey Hey, I know a great lawn guy in Sussex! I'm in Morris.

Good morning!

We are so excited! We booked a stay for Dollywood for next week!! Tom has a commitment to work with census, and if we don’t go now, we can’t get away this summer. They have outside venues for 5-6 shows, will have a flower festival. We had to book a reservation to get in, similar to the theme parks in Orlando.

Good morning!

We are so excited! We booked a stay for Dollywood for next week!! Tom has a commitment to work with census, and if we don’t go now, we can’t get away this summer. They have outside venues for 5-6 shows, will have a flower festival. We had to book a reservation to get in, similar to the theme parks in Orlando.

I'm very excited for you! So nice that you're going to get away for a little while. I hope you have a great trip. :tink:

Last year and early in this year DH and I had been considering a road trip :car: for this summer to go across part of the country (not all the way to CA). In light of what has happened so far this year I'm sure glad I didn't waist a lot of time planning that trip since it wouldn't have happened. Between the pandemic and the recent protests/riots I'm glad we were planning to just stay put. Maybe next year we will get to do our trip. I wanted to see the Ark in KT, visit family in AR, go to Waco, TX to see some of the properties that Chip and Joanna Gaines fixed up. After that we planned to see various other sites along the way like maybe the Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Yellowstone. We have been to some of these place before but it would be nice to see them again. It's a nice idea that I hope comes to fruitarian sometime in the near future. One has to have dreams. :butterfly

Ms.Minnie, you are so right!! We need dreams! We just found out that our Ohio neighbors will join us. It’s their first time in Dollywood. For 23 years we were neighbors, and they never came with us!

Wow bobbiwoz, that is so nice that your friends will be joining you. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Maybe one day DH and I will venture to Dollywood. It's supposed to be located in a beautiful part of our country and would be nice to visit that area. Another trip for the wish book. :thumbsup2

Wow bobbiwoz, that is so nice that your friends will be joining you. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Maybe one day DH and I will venture to Dollywood. It's supposed to be located in a beautiful part of our country and would be nice to visit that area. Another trip for the wish book. :thumbsup2
The Great Smoky Mountain NP is the most visited NP.
Dollywood does Christmas even better than Disney!

Hello NJ! Another beautiful day, enjoy because the weather forecast for the next several day is calling for thunderstorms...

So yesterday my DH and I took advantage of our new freedoms in NJ and went to several stores, I had some returns to make. We ventured over to the Plow & Hearth Store that used to be located in the Promenade in Marlton NJ. The store is gone! I'm so sad, the signage was down and the store is empty, what a shame. I know they are still available on line and there is a store somewhere in PA but I will really miss my local store...sad day. :sad2: I'm happy to report that Lands End and Kohl's where still there! :)

The other thing I found out yesterday is that we have to vote via mail for the primary election that is coming up. I didn't know that until yesterday and only found out via a piece of political mail we received yesterday. I'm not real happy with that development and I certainly hope it isn't that way in November.

I hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy and enjoying the beautiful weather. :flower1:

Hello NJ! Another beautiful day, enjoy because the weather forecast for the next several day is calling for thunderstorms...

So yesterday my DH and I took advantage of our new freedoms in NJ and went to several stores, I had some returns to make. We ventured over to the Plow & Hearth Store that used to be located in the Promenade in Marlton NJ. The store is gone! I'm so sad, the signage was down and the store is empty, what a shame. I know they are still available on line and there is a store somewhere in PA but I will really miss my local store...sad day. :sad2: I'm happy to report that Lands End and Kohl's where still there! :)

The other thing I found out yesterday is that we have to vote via mail for the primary election that is coming up. I didn't know that until yesterday and only found out via a piece of political mail we received yesterday. I'm not real happy with that development and I certainly hope it isn't that way in November.

I hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy and enjoying the beautiful weather. :flower1:

I’m happy you got out and about!!!

I JUST finished filling out my ballot!! I will not be happy if this is how we vote for the main election either. Everyone can wear a mask. 65 and older vote from home. If you can Protest out of your home, you can Vote outside of your home, too!! That’s my 2 cents.

Hi All,
Been a member for quite some time but don’t really post, just get lots of helpful information here! We own at BCV and OKW. Living in Ocean County and can’t wait until we’re not required to quarantine if we visit Florida!

Hi everyone! Just thought I would join this thread! I was born and raised in south eastern pa (bucks county). However I am about to come a new NJ resident (relocating closer to work). I own at AKV.

:welcome: to our little board and Jersey!!!! Hope you like it here! I’ll be happy to get you up on Page 1 under your Home Resort!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter