New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
To be honest- you’ll NEVER have enough points!!! Addonitis kicks in pretty quickly!! Good luck resisting - for now! 😂😉

I'm kicking myself now for not going to little bigger but I'm well past that first 10 days of the process so I guess I can't back out now.

I'm kicking myself now for not going to little bigger but I'm well past that first 10 days of the process so I guess I can't back out now.

So... about a year after buying contract 1 we felt we needed another. About a year after that, we decided we needed another. It’s definitely a problem 😂

Last edited:

Why HHI? Do you Jersey folks find it easy to switch at 7 months during not peak times? Or do you just love HH? I want to go there but almost as far as Disney from here.

I would think if you’d rather a relaxing vacation vs. the craziness of Disney.

Why HHI? Do you Jersey folks find it easy to switch at 7 months during not peak times? Or do you just love HH? I want to go there but almost as far as Disney from here.

HHI Island is beautiful. I would love to get a condo there.
And it’s a place I could go to every year. My DH is not into the parks anymore. He really loves HHI. My sons really like it there too. They are all in their twenties, but we still vacation together, as much as possible.

HHI is impossible to book for June, July and early August without owning there. But I am fine going in spring and fall too.

HHI is also only about 45 minutes from Savannah, that’s the closest airport.

I have never been but we want to tag on a visit to Charleston for a few days before going to HHI, maybe next fall. I hear Charleston is a beautiful city.

My sons like the beach. Wehave done a WDW and VB combo a few times and in 2018 we did HHI and then VGF. That was a great trip!

It’s such a Gorgeous day today! I have been outside since 11:30 and i’m actually a little sunburned! (Jersey sunburned - not Florida sunburned) 🙁 Better than nothing, I guess! Hope everyone is enjoying the day! ☀️ 🙂

I have another bed of corn, one of cucumber and my beans to put in tomorrow, and then I’m finished planting until fall crops go in.
That’s a big garden!

Two years ago, I bought a strawberry jar. Last year we were away in the spring, and there were a few berries, but mostly the birds got the fruit. I decided to see what would happen ..... the wet early spring this year caused the plants to spread, over to a hard to get to area between my ramp and the fence. However, we are getting strawberries! I have to pick before they are truly red, or slugs and birds feast, but I’ve picked about a cup and a half of strawberries each morning! Once the crop is over, I will be ripping out the plants, that’s not a job I am looking forward to doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter