• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
We cancelled the trips with just me and Tom, and then my girlfriend add on. I booked the beginning of February for my sister and friends, and then the last part of February for me and Tom. I have March UY, and I suppose we have to decide by January 15, the last day that those points can go into RCI.

The Great Adventure idea is a good idea, thank you! It would be closer to my sisters home in Toms River.

Some details on the GA light show - I didn't realize you actually drive thru the park, that sounds pretty darn cool.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/20...hru-holiday-light-show-to-open-next-week.html

That’s awesome!! Went to Epcot last night! Did Nemo, The Land, Soarin, Test Track, and The Three Caballeros, went shopping and left. Such a beautiful night. Longest line was TT, about 20 minutes. It was a fun night! Hope you have a great time!!!

Can’t really complain about the weather at all this trip. This was a last minute unplanned trip to cheer up my wife, they moved her school back to remote learning and she hates it so I took the lemons and made lemonade. She teaches during the day we hit the parks at night, not ideal but hey it’s Disney, who’s complaining. :rotfl2:

Flying back home tomorrow to have Thanksgiving with the family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a happy and joyful day. I for one am very thankful that we have several vaccines on the way and that my family have all remained healthy during this very trying time. We will have a quiet thanksgiving with my sister joining DH and me for dinner. On Saturday we will have another thanksgiving dinner at our DDs house and our son will be joining us there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a happy and joyful day. I for one am very thankful that we have several vaccines on the way and that my family have all remained healthy during this very trying time. We will have a quiet thanksgiving with my sister joining DH and me for dinner. On Saturday we will have another thanksgiving dinner at our DDs house and our son will be joining us there.

Happy Thanksgiving. pooh:

So, today we began decorating inside the house for Christmas. I’m going to do less because no visitors. Are you cutting back or going all out Inside.

Tom has done a nice job outside.

So, today we began decorating inside the house for Christmas. I’m going to do less because no visitors. Are you cutting back or going all out Inside.

Tom has done a nice job outside.

I’m doing my usual decorating. I put up six trees, four are on the small side. In my office I have the Disney tree, it’s 6.5’, sits in the front bow window and is directly across from my desk so I can really enjoy it while I’m sitting at my desk (that tree is almost decorated, only two boxes to go, ahhhhh!!!). I have a 3’ tree on the sun porch that is my “Barbie” tree, it’s pink with pink lights and that one has been up for a week or so. I put up a 10’ tree in the great room, a small kitchen tree, a small tree in the hall and a second small tree in the great room that only holds mini ornaments. I know I’m a little crazy and I really have to wonder why I do this to myself but I really do love Christmas. In addition to that I put up many more decorations in just about every room in my house. I guess one of these days I’m going to say I’m getting too old to do all this work but for now it's Christmas as usual. On the down side the Disney tree has to be down before I leave for FL in January...

Just wondering if anyone who has been to WDW recently visited the BW pool area? I can't wait to find out what they are replacing the Clown with...if you have any information please let us know!!!

Just wondering if anyone who has been to WDW recently visited the BW pool area? I can't wait to find out what they are replacing the Clown with...if you have any information please let us know!!!

The area was still boarded up earlier this week, rumor has it that it’s going to be a Mickey & Friends theme which at this point is only rumor and IMO completely incompatible with Boardwalk theming.

Hey guys! Got back in Saturday from our two week trip to Disney. We had an amazing time!!! Dinners were excellent, most days lines were quick moving, and at no time did I feel unsafe. I think I had my temperature taken more this trip than I did my entire life 😂 We had a 5/8 day split between SSR and VGF. Both were great. VGF’s Christmas decor in the lobby did not disappoint!! But anyway, I’m back in Jersey. Crazy how a week ago I was swimming and yesterday I woke up to flurries. *sigh* Hope you are all doing well!!

Hey guys! Got back in Saturday from our two week trip to Disney. We had an amazing time!!! Dinners were excellent, most days lines were quick moving, and at no time did I feel unsafe. I think I had my temperature taken more this trip than I did my entire life 😂 We had a 5/8 day split between SSR and VGF. Both were great. VGF’s Christmas decor in the lobby did not disappoint!! But anyway, I’m back in Jersey. Crazy how a week ago I was swimming and yesterday I woke up to flurries. *sigh* Hope you are all doing well!!

Welcome back. pooh:

I'm glad you had a great time, hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. My SIL was down from the 1-6, her pictures looked cold, Brrrrr! I'm hoping the decorations are still up when we get there in a few weeks. So where'd ya eat? :)

Welcome back. pooh:

I'm glad you had a great time, hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. My SIL was down from the 1-6, her pictures looked cold, Brrrrr! I'm hoping the decorations are still up when we get there in a few weeks. So where'd ya eat? :)

Thank you so much!! Hope you had a great trip as well!! There were two really cold days, but it’s been that way the last two years, so we were prepared for it!! Humm... we ate at Narcoossee’s for Thanksgiving, Beaches & Cream, Chef Mickey’s (breakfast), Whispering Canyon (breakfast), Le Cellier and Rainforest Cafe 🙂

Thank you so much!! Hope you had a great trip as well!! There were two really cold days, but it’s been that way the last two years, so we were prepared for it!! Humm... we ate at Narcoossee’s for Thanksgiving, Beaches & Cream, Chef Mickey’s (breakfast), Whispering Canyon (breakfast), Le Cellier and Rainforest Cafe 🙂
Excellent choices. pooh:

I have Le Cellier for NYE but recently cancelled my other reservations, deciding instead to wing it for the rest of my trip.

Excellent choices. pooh:

I have Le Cellier for NYE but recently cancelled my other reservations, deciding instead to wing it for the rest of my trip.

Hope you have a great time! I’m kinda regretting not going for Christmas/NYE week. I thought it would have been too close to our Thanksgiving trip, but now that Christmas is coming, I’m kinda regretting not booking it. LeCellier was excellent, as always, but disappointed with the limited menu- they didn’t have Truffle fries and it was the one thing I was truly looking forward to! Everything else was great, though. Have fun!!!! Take pictures for us!! 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter