New magic band options available again

daisy2013

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to complete your purchase? I tried on the app and my computer and nothing. I’m on hold now with Disney tech support but the wait is 45 minutes.

Has anyone been able to complete your purchase? I tried on the app and my computer and nothing. I’m on hold now with Disney tech support but the wait is 45 minutes.
No luck here. I select, but am never able to complete.
Edited to add: Just went back and was able to complete the purchase.

I am booked for Nov, and I already have a Villains band, but wanted to check them...they are now not showing up again. Was thinking of getting a second one. How long were they available?

I waited on hold for someone this morning and he said they are having technical difficulties. That IT was working on it. Don't be alarmed if they disappear again, they are not sold out, its just something they are trying to figure out on the back end. Now whether or not he has blowing smoke up my you know what or not, I don't know, but he was able to fix my issue with changing my email address associated with my account that I had issues with for years.

I went on this morning selected our bands but then got a message saying there is an error and I could call.
I did call but like pp mentioned a wait of 45 minutes I couldn't wait that long and figured I'd try again later.
Now I can't select anything, shows nothing available. Hopefully they get this sorted out soon.

I'm just upset that I upgraded 5 bands last week and only received 4 of them. Of course it's the band I wanted that didn't come *sigh*, of course the charge already went through and the band isn't even showing up on my account, CM told me I shouldn't be upset because I have *gasp* 14 bands and cards (AP), I kept telling her I just wanted to know if I would receive it at some point or if it was lost in the Disney IT black hold and she just told me not to worry because I have plenty of bands -_- . Hopefully they get all this IT stuff sorted out soon so everyone can get their orders through and *hopefully* receive their bands.

I'm just upset that I upgraded 5 bands last week and only received 4 of them. Of course it's the band I wanted that didn't come *sigh*, of course the charge already went through and the band isn't even showing up on my account, CM told me I shouldn't be upset because I have *gasp* 14 bands and cards (AP), I kept telling her I just wanted to know if I would receive it at some point or if it was lost in the Disney IT black hold and she just told me not to worry because I have plenty of bands -_- . Hopefully they get all this IT stuff sorted out soon so everyone can get their orders through and *hopefully* receive their bands.
I wouldn't care if I have 99 bands don't offer me a service and don't provide it. That was actually really rude of the CM.

I definitely didn't score her well in the questionnaire after the call, and I mentioned her behavior in my email yesterday, I guess now I just sit back and wait to see how long it takes them to reply to me.
I know if that came across my desk I would be calling you back. Not only apologizing for their behaviour and then trying really hard to fix your problem.

I ordered mine last week. The charge fell off of my credit card then yesterday I got an email that my order has been delayed. However I can’t even go in and modify or look at bands, there are no icons next to my photo-nothing. Now I’m not going until September so I’m holding off on doing anything until probably August because I know people going sooner need to call and get it sorted out. But it’s pretty annoying

We got our bands today and one was just a plain one instead of the white one with the castle. I looked in my email and there was one that said it was out of stock. They gave us a 15.00 promo to go to the website to order another.

We got our bands today and one was just a plain one instead of the white one with the castle. I looked in my email and there was one that said it was out of stock. They gave us a 15.00 promo to go to the website to order another.
Yes, I got that too. It includes free 2-day shipping for the band and the only exclusions are you can’t use it on the Limited Release bands. So you could order one of the new solid colors.

Yes, I got that too. It includes free 2-day shipping for the band and the only exclusions are you can’t use it on the Limited Release bands. So you could order one of the new solid colors.
She picked out the plain white one and it was free with free shipping.

I got the same email with the same promo code. Unfortunately, they can't ship magic bands to Canada. Now I have one child with an upgraded band and one with a gray one. I'm thinking that since I can't order one and have it shipped, we should be able to use the coupon once we arrive to purchase an upgraded band.

I got the same email with the same promo code. Unfortunately, they can't ship magic bands to Canada. Now I have one child with an upgraded band and one with a gray one. I'm thinking that since I can't order one and have it shipped, we should be able to use the coupon once we arrive to purchase an upgraded band.
I’d call them and ask them. Question though regarding shipping to Canada. The promo is to order one through ShopDisney, not from MDE. Does ShopDisney not ship to Canada?

ShopDisney does ship to Canada, but Magic Bands do not ship to Canada from ShopDisney or from our reservations - we always have to pick up at the resort. I can't remember why they can't ship the bands internationally.

My other issue is since we pick them up at check in, I don't know which one they are not sending.

ShopDisney does ship to Canada, but Magic Bands do not ship to Canada from ShopDisney or from our reservations - we always have to pick up at the resort. I can't remember why they can't ship the bands internationally.

My other issue is since we pick them up at check in, I don't know which one they are not sending.
It is the technology that they use inside the magic band it can't be shipped outside of the US. I would call and see if they can ship it to the resort or if you can use it once you get there. Since it is their mistake they need to fix it somehow.

My order (1 HM band, one plain red) had been shipped a few days ago, and finally just today the $10 charge for the HM band reappeared back on my CC as a regular charge, not pending. Maybe Disney is finally starting to get their act back together concerning this whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter