New magic band options available again

Has anyone been able to order today - as I have been checking a lot (missed the window when they were available yesterday), and I still only see the complimentary (plain colored) bands. Really hope that they get this sorted out soon.

Still waiting for mine to arrive....Have 4 custom ones, Including the White w/ the castle:rolleyes2 which I'm scared wont arrive.
Ordered on the 20th, and 2 days ago says it was shipped.....We shall see.

It is the technology that they use inside the magic band it can't be shipped outside of the US. I would call and see if they can ship it to the resort or if you can use it once you get there. Since it is their mistake they need to fix it somehow.

They allowed me to order the Magic Band with the discount through ShopDisney and have it delivered to the resort. I'm happy with the outcome and their prompt responses to my questions.

I have no luck trying to order the new upgraded magic bands. Just the plain colors:(
They haven't add more yet. You really just got to keep checking everyday. Last week they just randomly added more and sold out. I missed out. I tried ordering and I got the error.

They haven't add more yet. You really just got to keep checking everyday. Last week they just randomly added more and sold out. I missed out. I tried ordering and I got the error.
According to the it tech I spoke to they aren’t sold out. There was a glitch in the system that caused people not to be able to complete the transaction. So they took down the new bands. IT was looking into it. Now he did tell me to check back at lunch time it would probably be fixed and it’s still down. I have time as I’m not going until August and if we don’t get special ones no biggie.

According to the it tech I spoke to they aren’t sold out. There was a glitch in the system that caused people not to be able to complete the transaction. So they took down the new bands. IT was looking into it. Now he did tell me to check back at lunch time it would probably be fixed and it’s still down. I have time as I’m not going until August and if we don’t get special ones no biggie.
Then they been done for days. I have been trying for days and been getting the same message. I wish they get your story right. One person in another thread called they said they were sold out and they were waiting for more stock and you have a different answer.

I have tone as well as I am going in September and my magic bands can't even be mailed to me lol But I having a crappy couple of weeks at work and this vacation is the only thing keeping me sane. But right now it isn't doing much better. I like your answer better and hope that is the case.

Those of you who got a promo code to order from the website did you call to get it? If so what number? We have 7 days left to customize but still no upgrades available 😔
Here’s another weird thing. It says you can customize up to 11 days before you’re arrival to have them shipped but also says we only have 7 days left to customize but we are 39 days until our trip :confused3
Who do I call?

Last edited:
I just tried to order my magic bands and when I hit a theme, it said "no Results". Can these be ordered over the phone? Would I call the regular number?

I ordered mine last week. The charge fell off of my credit card then yesterday I got an email that my order has been delayed. However I can’t even go in and modify or look at bands, there are no icons next to my photo-nothing. Now I’m not going until September so I’m holding off on doing anything until probably August because I know people going sooner need to call and get it sorted out. But it’s pretty annoying
I ordered a few weeks ago, order went through and CC was charged. I monitor our CC pretty closely and I noticed that the charge was gone. I went to MDE and noticed I can't look at what we ordered. Then I received the same email that you did, saying it's delayed. We're not going until December so clearly we have time but I'll be keeping my eye out.

I just tried to order my magic bands and when I hit a theme, it said "no Results". Can these be ordered over the phone? Would I call the regular number?
Only the solid colors are available at this time. They are (reportedly) working on restocking the selection that you can pay for as an upgrade.

Those of you who got a promo code to order from the website did you call to get it? If so what number? We have 5 days left to customize but still no upgrades available 😔
I did not call. When I got email notification that the original upgraded band I ordered was out of stock the promo codes were included in the email. The email came from ShopDisneyParks, so check your spam.

So oddly enough I was checking it today. And my plan page says my order is being fulfilled and I will get a shipping email shortly. When I click review order it doesn’t give me a chance to try to make any order. Who knows if I’ll actually get any of the bands I ordered but it’s possibly progress

So oddly enough I was checking it today. And my plan page says my order is being fulfilled and I will get a shipping email shortly. When I click review order it doesn’t give me a chance to try to make any order. Who knows if I’ll actually get any of the bands I ordered but it’s possibly progress
Yeah, there may be some progress. Initially I was able to order and pay, my CC was charged. Days later though the CC charge was gone. Yesterday my CC was charged again, yet MDE still shows solid bands and it won't let me edit the bands. Today, MDE indicates that they are out of stock....who knows. Glad we're not going until December..have to assume things will be figured out by then:).

Yeah, there may be some progress. Initially I was able to order and pay, my CC was charged. Days later though the CC charge was gone. Yesterday my CC was charged again, yet MDE still shows solid bands and it won't let me edit the bands. Today, MDE indicates that they are out of stock....who knows. Glad we're not going until December..have to assume things will be figured out by then:).

So yeah I saw my card was charged the full amount too! However, when I signed in on my computer it shows my band as well as
My 2 kids as solid colors and then my husband with spaceship earth. Of course the reason we delayed ordering was my husband didn’t decide what he wanted-if he’s the only one who gets it I’ll be so annoyed-mostly because my almost 5 yr old will be devastated without an Ariel band (and that’s not available on shop Disney) we leave in September so it should be figured out by then!!!!

Those of you who got a promo code to order from the website did you call to get it? If so what number? We have 7 days left to customize but still no upgrades available 😔
Here’s another weird thing. It says you can customize up to 11 days before you’re arrival to have them shipped but also says we only have 7 days left to customize but we are 39 days until our trip :confused3
Who do I call?

I've got the weird "days left" message too! Here is a thread I posted about it. I'm going to call Disney tomorrow.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/only-3-days-to-complete-my-magic-band-order.3753725/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter