New magic band options available again

So i see today they have new bands available but for a cost of $15 each, however it still will not let me purchase them. Still get the same old message of "we are unable to complete your request" Same as before i can get all the way to the purchase page after i enter my credit card. I am still convinced this is a Canadian website issue as I have had no luck and have been trying since the release. Fortunately it's not a huge deal if we end up with just the plain colored ones. Would just be nice to get the upgrade.

So i see today they have new bands available but for a cost of $15 each, however it still will not let me purchase them. Still get the same old message of "we are unable to complete your request" Same as before i can get all the way to the purchase page after i enter my credit card. I am still convinced this is a Canadian website issue as I have had no luck and have been trying since the release. Fortunately it's not a huge deal if we end up with just the plain colored ones. Would just be nice to get the upgrade.

I've been having issues too. I swear, it's like they don't want to take my money!

I was able to buy one this morning! I received the error message last week when I tried a couple times.

Try early in the morning when there are less people on the system. It worked for me this morning.
i try at all hours. I work at 6AM so i try when i wake up at 4AM, i try at 6AM, I try at 7,8,9,10 LOL Doesn't seem to make a difference. Always get the error message after i enter credit card and click purchase. I'm convinced they don't want my Canadian dollars :):tongue:

i try at all hours. I work at 6AM so i try when i wake up at 4AM, i try at 6AM, I try at 7,8,9,10 LOL Doesn't seem to make a difference. Always get the error message after i enter credit card and click purchase. I'm convinced they don't want my Canadian dollars :):tongue:
Hang in there...the Disney gods are bound to make your day soon

Ugh, does anyone else think the new $15 ones are super lame? Starting to wish I had never shown my kids the bands so I wouldn’t have to keep trying.

Hang in there...the Disney gods are bound to make your day soon
I've also tried at all hours of the day and night everyday since they started offering them, trying to get that darned snack band without any luck! We have a split stay so I was able to get the hubby and I the Slinky Dog one. Hopefully some pixie dust will fall soon before my remaining 23 days are up!

I agree and and I gave up and just got plain colour ones and wow that worked. But before when even when I wanted just one plain and of the special ones I still couldn't.

This has been so frustrating to do that I finally gave up and bought the stickers on Etsy to put on our regular Magic Bands. Cheaper and no hassle!

I tried many times to get the white one with castle. Refused to go to checkout.
All of a sudden it worked. Just received in mail, love it!!
I don’t know what I did right, but keep trying.

I've tried just about every possible choice over hundreds of attempts now for about 6 weeks with no luck. Doesn't matter what time or what device nothing works. When I called they said they wont do anything over the phone and to keep trying. I've pretty much given up at this point.

I am so frustrated with this process! When the bands I’m waiting for finally appear I pick it out and try to complete my order them I get a pop up that says sorry this band is sold out please pick another! This has happened at least 3 times. Ugh 😑

I am so frustrated with this process! When the bands I’m waiting for finally appear I pick it out and try to complete my order them I get a pop up that says sorry this band is sold out please pick another! This has happened at least 3 times. Ugh

Same here. I'm about to give up and just decline and use old bands. Why put them on there and waste our time if they are not available? Disney IT has struck again, and by IT I mean that one guy who sits down by the river in his van working on all these IT issues for Disney.

never been so frustrated as i have been with these bands! try multiple times a day, ready to give up and purchase them on line!

never been so frustrated as i have been with these bands! try multiple times a day, ready to give up and purchase them on line!
I refuse to do that. I’ll pick plain ones before I pay full price for something I can get for half the price. That’s what they want. They want us to give up and pay full price. If I can’t get the two or three I want, I’ll just get purple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter