***NEW MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

For anyone going in the next few days that can try out the additional FP+ selections/park hopping...

1) Could you only do this at the kiosks? They don't mention the app/web site - presumably they aren't capable at this time.

2) Can you make FP+ selections at a kiosk at one park for a different park? (i.e. select something at Epcot while still at MK) or are the kiosks limited to the park you are in?

3) Did you reach an upper limit?

4) What were the selections like?

For anyone going in the next few days that can try out the additional FP+ selections/park hopping...

1) Could you only do this at the kiosks? They don't mention the app/web site - presumably they aren't capable at this time.

2) Can you make FP+ selections at a kiosk at one park for a different park? (i.e. select something at Epcot while still at MK) or are the kiosks limited to the park you are in?

Great questions! Based on a link posted previously it sounds like you have to be IN the park you're booking the additional FPs for. Hopefully we'll have a few guinea pigs there this week to report back to us!!

Great questions! Based on a link posted previously it sounds like you have to be IN the park you're booking the additional FPs for. Hopefully we'll have a few guinea pigs there this week to report back to us!!

I expect that to be true - it gets back to my belief that the FastPass+ park computers are still for the most part separate...once you use your three, it simply sends a message to the other parks that you are "unlocked" for more, and it is completely controlled locally...

Oh, I don't know if this has been mentioned/clarified before...but if an attraction is down during your FP+ window (or at least at the start of it), and you're checking your email at least (the app didn't say anything that I noticed), you will receive an email that tells you that you can use the FastPass+ at _any_ FastPass+ attraction in that park without having to select/reschedule - at least any at Animal Kingdom in our case.

When Kali River Rapids broke down, I received the following:

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Kali River Rapids® from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on 04/17/2014 needs to be changed because the experience is temporarily unavailable.

As a replacement, you may now visit any one of the following FastPass+ experiences on 04/17/2014, starting at 6:00 PM through anytime during normal Theme Park operating hours (Valid Theme Park admission is required and your FastPass+ selection cannot be redeemed during Extra Magic Hours):

Experiences*
Primeval Whirl®
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain®
Kilimanjaro Safaris®
It's Tough to be a Bug!®
Finding Nemo - The Musical
Kali River Rapids®
DINOSAUR

There is no action needed to select the experience in advance. During the designated day and time, just arrive at the FastPass+ entrance to one of the experiences above and touch your MagicBand to enter!
*Note that you may be able to still experience your selection for Kali River Rapids® if it becomes available again today, unless you opt to visit one of the other listed experiences.

It also seems to imply that you can use it after the window on the original attraction...and NOT during EMH.

We didn't test...we were done at AK at that point. :)

1) One article I read specifically mentions MDE in the context that it cannot be used for this, with the implication that MDE needs to be modified to allow it.

2) Current park only, at least initially. This may also be waiting for a software modification.

3) Unlikely, I presume you just run out of time.

4) Time will tell.

Hi! Can someone please point me in the right direction to the lists of what is available for FP+ in each park? I recall seeing something like this before and I can't seem to find it! I work well off of lists! Lol! Thanks!

Could someone answer whether or not you can do fastpass+ Reservations at 60 days +10 like the dining is 180 days +10 or do you have to go on at midnight each night and reserve them for each day you are at the parks? Thanks in advance...especially if this has already been answered!!

Could someone answer whether or not you can do fastpass+ Reservations at 60 days +10 like the dining is 180 days +10 or do you have to go on at midnight each night and reserve them for each day you are at the parks? Thanks in advance...especially if this has already been answered!!

I believe the way it is working right now, with a resort reservation you can reserve at 60+X, where X is the length of your reservation or the length of your ticket, whichever is shorter.

See the green link in my signature.

Hi! I hope someone can help me with my question. My family has 7-days Water Fun & More Tickets, and for our upcoming trip we plan to visit the water parks at least 3 times between park visits. If I understand the way Fastpass+ works I will only be able to reserve FP+ for only seven consecutive days, meaning that I won't be able to get fastpasses+ for the two parks we will be visiting on day 8 and 10 of our visit. Is this correct?

Hi! I hope someone can help me with my question. My family has 7-days Water Fun & More Tickets, and for our upcoming trip we plan to visit the water parks at least 3 times between park visits. If I understand the way Fastpass+ works I will only be able to reserve FP+ for only seven consecutive days, meaning that I won't be able to get fastpasses+ for the two parks we will be visiting on day 8 and 10 of our visit. Is this correct?

It is my understanding that the days do not have to be consecutive.

It totally stinks that I couldn't get fastpass for both Rockin Rollercoaster and Toy Story Mania. Pick one really?

It totally stinks that I couldn't get fastpass for both Rockin Rollercoaster and Toy Story Mania. Pick one really?

You can after you've used your first three, if the other is still available. This has been a heated topic of discussion for many months now. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter