New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
Swap is due MARCH 24TH, please mail before this date.

****Packaging: Make individual packets of your swap items for each person--you will have 10 sets for each group that you are in. Wrap swap items in a baggie or plastic wrap. Place the individual baggies/plastic wrapped items inside another larger baggie, then place this in the priority mail envelope.

Write your real name, DIS name, and swap group number on a piece of paper and include in each individual's baggie or put on a label on the outside of each idividual package so we know who made each of the items.

****Return: Send a priority mail stamp or $4.05 to cover the costs of mailing your package back to you.

****I will pm everyone with my name and address at the end of the week. Let me know if you need it sooner.

****If something happens and you can not finish your swap, or your swap items are delayed, please let me know so we can either find a replacement for you, or we know that you're still participating.

elements: group 1 FULL

border (one per person, again make 10)Downrivermama HERE

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)Belle0101 HERE

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture)mickeyfan2 HERE

squares (4 per person so making 40) lewdyan1 HERE

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least)soccerchick HERE

tags small (2 per person, make 20) stinkerbell2009 HERE

tag large (1 per person make 10)Tink&Belle's Mom HERE

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) Disneyland_emily HERE

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20)nicurn/maggie DONE

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) piratesmate HERE

the topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. the tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them.

elements group 2 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) PixieDust32

border (one per person, again make 10) BernardandMissBianca HERE

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them) scrappinmom HERE

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture)Brina HERE

squares (4 per person so making 40) Jotash HERE

slidemounts (2 per person, make 20) bigsis1970

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) Queenie HERE

tags small (2 per person, make 20) cannp123165 HERE

tag large (1 per person make 10) belle0101 HERE

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) nicurn/maggie DONE

elements group 3 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) ksjayhawks HERE

border (one per person, again make 10) Jotash HERE

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them) nicurn/maggie DONE

squares (4 per person so making 40) New England Eeyore HERE

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10) mickeyfan2 HERE

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) Disneyland_emily HERE

tags small (2 per person, make 20) kaddjr HERE

tag large (1 per person make 10) marissat HERE

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20) piratesmate HERE

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) BernardandMissBianca HERE

Elements group 4 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) wdwmom HERE

border (one per person, again make 10) Belle0101 HERE

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)momx3boys HERE

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture) Lizzy1004

squares (4 per person so making 40) Tink&Belle's Mom HERE

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10) jenny2 HERE

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) nicurn/maggie DONE

tag large (1 per person, make 10) 1disney25 HERE

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) bigsis1970

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) MamaCentralHERE

the topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. the tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them.

Borders should be vertical and 12 inches.

Ok, it's early so if I forgot anything, feel free to let me know. :) maggie

I missed the sign-up, and I know you are already full! If you have anyone who has something come up and can't do their part, I'd love to fill in! I know it will be a great swap! :teeth:

Hi I will give up one of my slots for you to join.. I have paper piecing in group 2 and library pocket with tag in group 4 .. just let me know if you want one.. Michelle

cool. Just let me know what y'all decide so I can update the list. maggie

(also so I can make sure I pm everyone my address)

Would you believe it, I've finished! Will get the stuff in the post ASAP when nicurn has got back to me.

OMG Queenie - I haven't even gone shopping for my stuff yet, lol! You go girl!

Queenie you are putting us all to shame! My co-worker and I are taking a quick run to JoAnn's at lunch. She wants a pinecone candle stick? I'll look for supplies! I'm hoping to get some done this weekend. Spent this past weekend in the ER with my Dad. He's still in the hospital, but on the mend. So I could use a little pixie dust my way!

*sends much pixie dust*

I think this says more about how much time I have on my hands right now rather than how prolific I am!

Thanks for the pixie dust!

Got some stuff at JoAnn's but it wasn't excatly what I was looking for. But on the bright side we did get back within our lunch hour!

Maggie,
Since I am in 2 groups would you like me to send them in 2 separate envelopes? It's not a big deal either way, but I'm going to the post office tomorrow for envelopes for the MK land swap so I figured I would pick everything up.

Thanks!

hey, for those that are in more than one group, feel free to mail everything together (just bag it separately so I know what group it is). maggie

hey just wanted to let y'all know, I just sent everyone my mailing address and my email address. Please let me know if I forgot anyone. thanks, maggie

Just wondering how everyone is coming along with their swap items. I'm finished with 1 of the 3 groups I signed up for. I ran out of paper so I had to make a HL run this week.

Can't wait to see everyone's work at the end of the swap!

I was finished with my mini file folders for group 3 but then DH had to put in his .02. Now I'm adding another thing to it......

MEN! :rolleyes: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter