New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

Came home this afternoon from an all day scrap and my package was in my mail! :cool1: Everything looks great gals! My DH was even impressed! :)

Got mine today, too! Great job ladies. I love how everything goes together so well and can't wait to use them.

WOW! Got my stuff last night. You guys are awesome! Everything is so cool. Thank you. :thumbsup2

PixieDust32 said:
I know, I am late, sorry. I'll put mine in the mail on Wed. Thanks

Well, I'm not sure this will work because she already mailed everything out!

I know she had originally said that she was mailing on the 24th and if anyone was late they would just get their package returned unopened back in the mail. :confused3 You may not want to waste your postage.

nicurn said:
Don't forget the swap is due march 24th. I WILL be MAILING the swap back out on march 27th with or without all elements. maggie

the swap has been mailed out already. maggie

Maggie -- did my package make it in time for mailing?? (per the usps site "Your item was delivered at 3:03 pm on March 27, 2006 in your town." )

Jenny2 Thanks I was just checking my subscribed threads!!! Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter