New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

well good luck, hope the weather improves and the road conditions! maggie

Maggie - Just wanted to tell you mine are done (photo mats grp 2) and are ready to go. They will be in the post on monday.

Chris

bump, don't forget it's due the 24th. maggie

Ok Girls -- I have tried and tried but I think I am going to have to quit the paper peicing in Group 2 (edit from group1 - sorry) !!!!! I just can't get it and everything it coming out HORRID!! Is there someone who would want to take that over or all you all in my group Ok to be missing that one element!!?? Thanks Michelle (I will keep my tag & pocket in group 4)

Maggie I'm almost done my paper piecings - they'll be going out this weekend!

hey, bigsis1970 is now going to do slidemounts in group 2. how is everyone else doing? Don't forget the swap is due march 24th. I WILL be MAILING the swap back out on march 27th with or without all elements. maggie

got your photomats today scrappingmom, very nice. maggie

just bumping to see how everyone is doing. maggie

downrivermama, got the borders yesterday, they are really cool! maggie

it's been a bit of a crazed week with all the st. patrick's day performances, but I just wanted to let everyone know I have received soccer chick and belle0101's items and they are very nice. Hoping that the rest of the stuff arrives by friday. :) maggie

Just wanted to let you know my stuff went postal yesterday. :)

Mine will be sent tomorrow morning. princess:

I am really sorry, but I have been unable to put eyelets in the tags, as I was going to learn how to use them, but I have been very busy lately, and have not had time. I have just finished all my tags- I hope they are okay.

princess: Caroline princess:

Did we end up with two groups or three? Are you still waiting on a lot, or has most of the stuff already arrived? Your poor mailperson ;)

4 groups and each group has about half the stuff. So, in theory, it should be a very busy week for the mail lady. :rotfl2: maggie

Yeah, just us procrastinators left!!

Mine's packaged up and going out first thing in the AM Maggie!

Maggie, mine and WDWmom's are going postal today. They are in the same envelope so you should be able to send them back in one.

Thanks,

Keli and Sue

the mail lady is having a busy week... I got home today and y'all should have seen the boxes on the porch, it was pretty funny. Three packages for the ak swap and then some other random stuff. I haven't actually opened the stuff yet, trying to get dinner up and running... (and keeping fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow!) anyhow, I'll be back on later to update what came, etc. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter