New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

momx3boys, got your stuff yesterday, very cute! maggie

hmmm, size of large tags. I guess index card size? maggie

got your squares yesterday new england eeyore, they are too cute! How's everyone else doing? maggie

I have my large tag made but I think I am going to have to make them larger They are 2 1/4 inches by 4 1/2 right now...I will look at adding another layer or two to them and get them shipped out soon.

Marissa

Oh my tage went out today and now I'm reading your comments, I hope mine aren't too small. They're what I consider my large tags....I hope you all like them.
Can't wait to see all of your creative pieces!!

disneyland_emily, got your stuff today, it's very cute! maggie

so, how is everyone doing? y'all might want to start thinking about wrapping it all up and mailing it out by the 17/18th so it's here on the 24th. :goodvibes maggie

Maggie,
Typing up my swap info right now. If it doesn't snow first thing in the morning I will go postal tomorrow. I will post here for sure when it's mailed. Hopefully I will either mail it or be to busy having a baby to get to the post office. ;)

Just an update. I had an idea for my squares and then got a new idea and I will be at AK on Sunday and hope to get what I need, so I should be able to do them next week and have them mailed out on time!

Maggie,
Went postal this morning. I had to put it in a box because they ran out of envelopes. I put a second box inside with postage already on it. If one box won't hold everything from the 2 swaps let me know, I'll send you more money.

Can't wait to see what we get!!!!

Not yet. I'm actually fixin' to walk out the door to the Drs. to do a stress test. Woo hoo what fun! Hopefully he will have some good news for me.

bernardandmissbianca, got your stuff yesterday, LOVE it! maggie

rofl, I really do love it! maggie

so where's that baby?

nicurn said:
rofl, I really do love it! maggie

so where's that baby?

Went to the Dr. today and he said I changed a lot so if not this weekend then she's being evicted on Monday. At least the end is near. ;)

He doesn't think I'll last the weekend. We shall see.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter