New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

3 more today, I'm sorting them while watching hope and faith, so then I will come update... :) maggie

ok, have received this week: lewdyan1, wdwmom, stinkerbell2009, jotash, kaddjr and marissat. :goodvibes maggie

jenny2 and brina, got your stuff today. very nice. :goodvibes maggie

hey guys, has everyone at least mailed their stuff (the ones that don't have a "here" by their name on the first page)? I have sorted out what is here so it will be easy to mail out on monday. :) Just a reminder (again) if I don't have your stuff by saturday, it will be returned to you when it does get here. maggie

Maggie Sent mine out yesterday -- fingers crossed it there in time! Michelle

got 3 more packages today... cannp123165, piratesmate, and tinkerbellesmom. very nice work guys. Hopefully the last few will arrive tomorrow. :) maggie

ok, no packages today... but on the bright side, if you were only in group one or only in group 3 (or in group 1 and 3 together) your packages have been mailed out today. :) maggie

Wow, you were fast!! Thanks so much again for organizing this. Sorry I couldn't help sort! I had my DS 2.5 all day Friday and Sat (just got the bugger to bed about half an hour ago) so that wouldn't have been pretty.

Can't wait for the mail on Monday!

fortuantly for those who still have stuff coming... I have to be up at dd's school on monday... So you have one last day of grace. all the envelopes are addressed, stuff is in them, they are SO leaving my house bright and early tuesday am (ie: 8:30). maggie

ps: I'd also like to just say thanks to everyone who stuck little goodies in with your swap stuff, love them all. :goodvibes

Maggie -- I left my DC at work so i will check the status first thing tomorrow morning -- I have my fingers crossed that they arrive in time... Michelle

hey michelle, I'm sure it will turn up tomorrow. :) maggie

ok, so it looks like only 2 people didn't get their act together to either do the swap or mail it to me, not really sure what happened since they have never again posted on any of the threads I have started about it. So if I don't have the other 2 packages tomorrow do you want your elements back or do you want me to try and divy up the elments so that you would get a different one back vs the one you made? (I think I can do that, brain isn't working very well right now, long day at work with 40 screaming new babies.. :) ) maggie

Wow...my swap came today and none of you ladies are newbie scrappers, everything was beautiful!!! :cool1:

Hey Maggie,
You can just send mine back to me. I have a friend who went with us in Dec so I'll just give her my extras.

Thanks again for hosting!

Maggie just checked my DC and it stills says its here in my hometown !!! I don't know when they do their updates (DC # 03032460000031041788) I don't know what is up with that!!!

DC is not tracking, it will update after it has gotten to where you are sending it.

OHHHH i was thinking it meant it was still here in my hometown.. Well lets hope that it shows as in Maggie's hands as of tonight !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter