New Starbuck Park Mugs

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
i know some of the Starbucks at WDW parks have a newly released mug. Which ones have new ones? TIA

MK had a purple and green one when we were there in June, that was new since last Christmas. That's the only one I know of.

I believe all the parks just got updated travel mugs, but no one has new YAH mugs. MK is currently Tomorrowland, Epcot is WS, HS is blue and green with aliens, and AK is Asia I think. I have them all downstairs.

Im not sure what they had before but I just bought a ceramic starbucks tumbler from MK with mickey and some cute cartoony pictures of rides on it. They also had one that was a silhouette of mickey mouse, and a big coffee mug and a little coffee mug ornament.

How do the tumblers do with keeping beverages warm? I would assume just like a standard mug?

How do the tumblers do with keeping beverages warm? I would assume just like a standard mug?

if they’re anything like the one in my cupboard, they’re all ceramic, including the lid. there’s also no way to close them. they’re pretty, but not the most practical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter