New Studio for Tuesday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. From what has been said on the other site, it doesn’t paint Ryno in a very good light, and Craig was stuck in a terrible situation trying to support himself and then a new family.

I think the show is dead simply because I can’t support the people in charge anymore. Kevin and John had no idea? Come on.

No one needs to support a podcast going forward where there were these things going on. It’s not that important. There are a dozen other podcasts now with better formats and hosts who aren’t tainted by this.
The other site is really just a bunch of mean girls. People sitting behind their computers judging people they really don't know. It's actually pretty pathetic and disgusting. Not that some people don't have something useful or insightful to add but a lot don't. Who is anyone to criticize Craig, Ryno or anyone else?

Dustin himself saying he won't talk about certain staff from the Dis because they are friends and that no one knew may indicate that he himself does not hold them accountable. But everyone on that site certainly does. No one knows what people knew or how they may be struggling themselves with it or things in their work environment. That's not enabling. To call Ryno out specifically is ridiculous. He does not hide that he struggles with depression and anxiety, People there either don't give a crap about others or love to just sit and judge how they think he should have handle things. Either or, disgusting.

Secondary trauma is a real thing. Crappy bosses who you are afraid to confront is a real thing. Having yourself and/or a family to support until you have a plan is a real thing. Judging others because they may be dealing with any or all of this is pathetic and really no better than Pete.

I wish there was a better outlet for Dustin and Sean to share because the other site is just toxic. They very courageous to share their stories. I have a lot of respect for them and hope they can finally start healing. I hope everyone can

Why are Craig and ryno staying then? If this is all 'true' there is no way they wouldnt have been exposed to it since their time there. Hope these allegations are not true and this is all a misunderstanding. If it is true, shame on the enablers and people who stuck around to promote. Shame on me too.
That's an assumption you are making and even if they were exposed to it, to what extent? What were they thinking? We don't know. From what Sean and Dustin say, they didn't know. I don't think it's fair to call them enablers or yourself even. I don't know if people just expect them to just up and quit now, that's not so easy. It's just a sad situation all around

There is another person on that other site who used to work with the team (not on camera) who has said Ryno is not a nice person. That’s what I was referring to

A lot of my suspicions make a good deal more sense, having read the courageous accounts on another site along with the Orange County records.

I often wondered why so many people left the show abruptly or without any "good wishes as they pursue a new opportunity." Makes a lot more sense now.

How ironic that a travel agency and a show focused upon our Happy Place were so miserable behind the scenes.

As legal vlogger Glenn Kirschner says, "Justice matters." I hope that justice brings some resolution for all involved, victims and current employees.

There is another person on that other site who used to work with the team (not on camera) who has said Ryno is not a nice person. That’s what I was referring to
“My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.”

“My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.”

Yeah that’s the same as direct messages from someone who worked with the person…

A lot of my suspicions make a good deal more sense, having read the courageous accounts on another site along with the Orange County records.

I often wondered why so many people left the show abruptly or without any "good wishes as they pursue a new opportunity." Makes a lot more sense now.
Same.
As legal vlogger Glenn Kirschner says, "Justice matters." I hope that justice brings some resolution for all involved, victims and current employees.
I agree. And I do not want anyone innocent to suffer but also don’t want any enablers protected. Finding out who’s an enabler and who’s oblivious can be difficult because narcissistic abusers are very good at hiding things and keeping a good face in front of certain folks so they can keep up a respectable front.

Cast likely knew he’s a hard-to-please, self-important jerk but may not have known for certain he’s a predator.

And I feel like Dustin says otherwise. I don't know Ryno I watch him on The Dis and his own channel, I just don't see that. I will add that depression and anxiety can manifest in a lot of different ways.
Now I am not Naive but I am going to believe Dustin

The fallout continues.

Looks like Pete will no longer be involved in that show either. I hope they keep Paul and Amy. I think World of DVC already has a youtube show featuring thier agents. I haven't looked in a while, so maybe if has ended.

I found the DIS youtube channel after finding the DVC show while rersearching my DVC purchase. It was May 2022 when I found the other site Sean and now Dustin have shared thier stories on. I found it because someone on the DIS show just sudden disappeared, with no mention of what happened. So I went to Google and typed in "DIS youtube channel gossip"......

Eh, they were pretty much in charge of everything on the DVC Show since they became the new sponsor, even more so when Pete had to step aside the past few months.
True, but DVC Fan was a part of The DIS, which is wholly owned by Werner. The real question is what becomes of DIS Unplugged? or Si Disney, etc. Does all of that get divested, leaving him with just Dreams Unlimited and Moving to Orlando? Or, does he keep a presence (which includes his ownership of these message boards)? The DVC Fan Facebook page and these message boards are co-branded.

To clarify, you are implying mean girls gossip is the same as alleged assault?
Not at all and for you to imply that is ridiculous and BS. I'm pretty sure if you read the rest of my response you wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

I was referring to the judgmental key board warriors on there. Making assumptions and judgments to things and people they have no clue about. Go back and read my comment.. I have nothing but love for Dustin and Sean

Not sure how I feel about this. The last couple episodes have been heavy on the “buy now” aspect instead of just giving info about DVC. Hoping that doesn’t continue (or get worse) now that World of DVC owns the show.
I agree. Since Amy and Paul moved to Orlando and are employed by World of DVC, the show has not been the same. I really dislike the diversity of the panel during their shows because it’s all world of DVC employees. At least being in the studio with craig/panda etc. brought some unbiased opinions. I’m not optimistic about their change.

Not at all and for you to imply that is ridiculous and BS. I'm pretty sure if you read the rest of my response you wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

I was referring to the judgmental key board warriors on there. Making assumptions and judgments to things and people they have no clue about. Go back and read my comment.. I have nothing but love for Dustin and Sean
They didn’t imply it, that is what you wrote. Perhaps that wasn’t your intended meaning but that is what was written. I’m on that site and haven’t done any of what you claim everyone there does. I’m not a mean girl keyboard warrior and I don’t judge anyone.
I’m glad Sean and Dustin had an unmoderated space to share their stories and everyone (except for one person there) has been entirely supportive of them for sharing. Any criticism to other team members having knowledge of anything that happened has been speculative and quickly squashed by others.

The fallout continues.

Looks like Pete will no longer be involved in that show either. I hope they keep Paul and Amy. I think World of DVC already has a youtube show featuring thier agents. I haven't looked in a while, so maybe if has ended.

I found the DIS youtube channel after finding the DVC show while rersearching my DVC purchase. It was May 2022 when I found the other site Sean and now Dustin have shared thier stories on. I found it because someone on the DIS show just sudden disappeared, with no mention of what happened. So I went to Google and typed in "DIS youtube channel gossip"......
I’m not going anywhere that I know of 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter