New Studio for Tuesday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I feel about this. The last couple episodes have been heavy on the “buy now” aspect instead of just giving info about DVC. Hoping that doesn’t continue (or get worse) now that World of DVC owns the show.
The foundation of DVC Fan's future remains its authenticity and the trust you've placed in us. We're committed to working tirelessly to deliver content that is not only rich with information, fair and factual, but also filled with the joy and magic we all love about DVC. Although our content is now delivered under the banner of World of DVC, we assure you that we will continue to uphold our promise of providing as unbiased content as possible, in service to the trust our DVC Fan community has placed in us over the years.

I agree. Since Amy and Paul moved to Orlando and are employed by World of DVC, the show has not been the same. I really dislike the diversity of the panel during their shows because it’s all world of DVC employees. At least being in the studio with craig/panda etc. brought some unbiased opinions. I’m not optimistic about their change.
We’re really looking forward to injecting new personalities and opinions on the show outside of the Orlando area. ☺️

Wow - so many conspiracies.
Seriously folks. Can't you take what was said at face value? Why look for dirt?
Weird how “so many conspiracies” line up with and preceded the studio getting moved with no fanfare and DVC Fan being taken over by other company in the week leading up to it all.

I’m sure you’ll say it was a massive set of coincidences these things are happening all at once… or maybe baseless rumors elsewhere became a self-fulfilling prophecy. And Mickey Mouse is a real mouse!

I listen to the show but the show where they declared dvc is for everyone just depends on the time line (assuming you are a Disney fan) kind of tipped their true feelings and motivations. Even the lady saying she will tell you straight up if it’s not for you revealed she has only said that to like 3 people over the years. I get they need to sell but that show was already biased towards its sponsors now it’s going to be just a straight sale pitch. Monera is offering de facto subprime loans to people that shouldn’t be buying dvc other then short term (less then a year) as the interest rate is so high it demolished whatever savings you get. Like you end up paying like 2-3 times the price!

With the current direct incentives and the restrictions on resale, there is really no reason to be buying resale these days if you are a new member and even returning members (barring lining up use years, extreme resort preference).

I finally caught up on Pete’s alleged behavior and read the Orange County records. If true he needs to step away from the show and he (and Craig rejecting the idea of dvc in the last show other then maybe ft wilderness) were the last two minimally counter acts to the world of dvc sale pitch.

I loved Dustin’s shows and thought Sean was a really hard working and nice guy. The posts while not verified but seems to be group verified (Sean literally posting pictures of himself) is absolutely horrendous, I felt sick and had to leave work early. A show I loved and look forward to as well as support when I can (booked a few trips and bought those candles) had such a toxic working environment and straight up SA. I loved Pete’s rants and am grateful for the tips and entertainment he has brought me over the past decade plus but Jesus my heart breaks for everyone that works there and what transpired.

Last edited:

And I feel like Dustin says otherwise. I don't know Ryno I watch him on The Dis and his own channel, I just don't see that. I will add that depression and anxiety can manifest in a lot of different ways.
Now I am not Naive but I am going to believe Du

The fallout continues.

Looks like Pete will no longer be involved in that show either. I hope they keep Paul and Amy. I think World of DVC already has a youtube show featuring thier agents. I haven't looked in a while, so maybe if has ended.

I found the DIS youtube channel after finding the DVC show while rersearching my DVC purchase. It was May 2022 when I found the other site Sean and now Dustin have shared thier stories on. I found it because someone on the DIS show just sudden disappeared, with no mention of what happened. So I went to Google and typed in "DIS youtube channel gossip"......
I stumbled on that site as well because I had a suspicion that something was going on between two people on the show because one of them was getting all these breaks so soon. I was wondering why he decided to leave and got blindsided with the revelations. I had no idea that Dustin had been going through so much. All this time I was hoping he'd return to the show.

Last edited:
I left work early
Just wait till you realize your political perceptions/views are built on equally flawed premises, and the truth sets you free.

Now that air-tight censorship has a gaping hole thanks to Twitter, the previously suppressed truth has an avenue to the masses.

The next 18 months will be fascinating sociologically. Tens of millions adults will be stunned their perceptions of reality were fed by propaganda. I imagine many will be so shocked they’ll need to take more than a day off work…maybe a week.

I think Paul and Amy taking over is great. They have a great energy. That said, the Murphys who are also on their show, Phil is sarcastic and negative and brings an awful vibe, I hope they work towards being positive and informative because I'm over negative and sarcastic.

Reactions: GAN
Just wait till you realize your political perceptions/views are built on equally flawed premises, and the truth sets you free.

Now that air-tight censorship has a gaping hole thanks to Twitter, the previously suppressed truth has an avenue to the masses.

The next 18 months will be fascinating sociologically. Tens of millions adults will be stunned their perceptions of reality were fed by propaganda. I imagine many will be so shocked they’ll need to take more than a day off work…maybe a week.
How condescending.

The foundation of DVC Fan's future remains its authenticity and the trust you've placed in us. We're committed to working tirelessly to deliver content that is not only rich with information, fair and factual, but also filled with the joy and magic we all love about DVC. Although our content is now delivered under the banner of World of DVC, we assure you that we will continue to uphold our promise of providing as unbiased content as possible, in service to the trust our DVC Fan community has placed in us over the years.
Good to hear that and looking forward to future content from you guys. 👍
With the current direct incentives and the restrictions on resale, there is really no reason to be buying resale these days if you are a new member and even returning members (barring lining up use years, extreme resort preference).
Eh, disagree on that. We wanted a small contract to start which meant buying direct had almost no benefit. Being limited to the O14 was not a big deal to us either as we plan to use the contract at WDW where there are plenty of options.

Glad to see you and Amy will survive the demise.

I think it is inevitable that with your new sponsors there will be claims of bias. Can't be helped. Maybe focus on different topics like favorite meal to cook in your DVC villa, what are the top five essential items you make sure you have in your villa (bring or owners locker), etc.

Good luck with the new direction!

True, but DVC Fan was a part of The DIS, which is wholly owned by Werner. The real question is what becomes of DIS Unplugged? or Si Disney, etc. Does all of that get divested, leaving him with just Dreams Unlimited and Moving to Orlando? Or, does he keep a presence (which includes his ownership of these message boards)? The DVC Fan Facebook page and these message boards are co-branded.
He sold his share of MTO a while back. Likely, the studio move signals that he is selling his stake Dreams Unlimited, etc.

Understandable considering he owes almost $900,000 to American Express and is being sued by them to collect (verified via Orange Co. court records).

This previously suppressed truth .... is it in the room with us right now?

I think it is inevitable that with your new sponsors there will be claims of bias. Can't be helped. Maybe focus on different topics like favorite meal to cook in your DVC villa, what are the top five essential items you make sure you have in your villa (bring or owners locker), etc.
Well, considering Paul and Amy are both employees of World of DVC already, and the show panel was basically already comprised entirely of other WODVC staff (Resale Market, Rental Market., Monera), and Werner wasn't going to push TOO hard against the sponsor (see the last show re: Poly) I don't envision it being significantly different. I'm not saying that is bad. I mean, it's a YouTube channel so let's not ask too much of it, but I do think the Kriegers bring a fresher and more youthful perspective, and likely are closer to the main demographic that WODVC is trying to target. Plus, they actually escaped from Werner's kitchen more and more often.

Last edited:
Its stunning that this house of cards is collapsing in such a fashion and so quickly. I just hope that those caught up in the drama aren’t hurt. I hope that the Kriegers can be just as successful without Pete and the same for the team at Dis Unplugged. Pete’s employees and business partners didn’t deserve any of this and I hope they don’t pay for his actions.

Its stunning that this house of cards is collapsing in such a fashion and so quickly. I just hope that those caught up in the drama aren’t hurt. I hope that the Kriegers can be just as successful without Pete and the same for the team at Dis Unplugged. Pete’s employees and business partners didn’t deserve any of this and I hope they don’t pay for his actions.
I hope and pray for all the dis team and the travel agents and whoever this may affect to have the strength and mental fortitude and clarity to get through this transition/tough time.

This goes for Pete too. He may be a monster to some, innocent until proven guilty to others, or still the same old Pete, he is still human. He is losing not just his business but his life's work, passion, and many of his "friends." I do not condone what he did and I do not know the whole truth.

I know he is probably not following this thread but I worry for his health and well being as this is probably the biggest lost he ever had. He had been candid about his previous dependencies and health issues and I pray that he continues on keeping the good parts of his life (controlling his diabetes, staying sober etc) intact.

I will make the seemingly meaninglessly (after all who am I but yet another online netizen quick to judge and hiding behind anonymity) offer that if Pete wants to message me I will listen if he feels he has noone else to talk to. I want Pete to know that many of us (or just me) while appalled at the allegations we still care for his well being and ultimately the most optimal resolution to these issues. It is tough to face our mistakes and start over, Pete is going to have to do that on en epic scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter