NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

Patty! Got my package today! I am sure I can put many of the items to good use. Thanks for the primaflowers too! They are growing on me...can't imagine buying as many as you have in the past :goodvibes But I think I can put these to good use!

Tuesday, I think! Be on the lookout, Meranda!

Is anyone going to try the challenge to make a page with some of the stuff you've received?

KatDisney said:
Im putting in things I've made, extra items I won't be using or I would but have plenty of extra. As well as a few new items.

Thank you for the numerous amount of goodies in my envelope :)!! You are more creative than I am :)! I appreciate everything.

bigsis1970 mine was waiting when we got home from the 5th grade field trip.... (don't ask). anyhow, it totally rocked! thanks so much! maggie

GOT mine yesturday (then I had to run out so I couldn't post!)
thanks for all the great stuff Sondra!
I can't wait to sort it all into the appropriate folders :goodvibes
Lately I like organizing more than scrapping :p
Glad you like he flowers -
I really don't have that many
(when comparing to Nicurn of course ;))

roflmao patty, I think you have just as many bottles as I do of those prima flowers. :goodvibes maggie

Twingle3 -- Have you received my envelope yet? I haven't got yours yet. Let me know.

i got my package today. i love it. you should be receiving mine on tues or wed of next week. thanks again

You have NO IDEA how much I needed those standing mickey's!!!! Thank you SO MUCH. Did you make that beautiful post card? I LOVE IT!

I receieved a great package today from pfishgirl. It had a lot of fun Disney stuff! Thanks so much! :cool1:

lewdyan1 said:
I receieved a great package today from pfishgirl. It had a lot of fun Disney stuff! Thanks so much! :cool1:

I am so glad it arrived safely and that you liked it :teeth: I get so worried about what to send..

Beanie - Please tell me you've been too busy to post that you've gotten your package! It was mailed over a week ago! :(

MaryPoppnislives I sent yours a week ago as well. hope you got yours!

lewdyan1 said:

by the way did you get the pm I sent you a couple of days ago??
I still have not received your envelope yet... When did you send it??

Thanks !! :teeth:

pfishgirl said:
by the way did you get the pm I sent you a couple of days ago??
I still have not received your envelope yet... When did you send it??

Thanks !! :teeth:
Please let me know if it is not there today. I put three stamps on it, but I didn't get it weighed at the post office.

Twingle3 - I just realized I never posted that I got my package! Thanks so much! I love it all, especially those mini tag stickers and the MM vacation stickers! They are too cute! You are awesome! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter