NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

angelmom said:
Mine came! I love getting stuff in the mail. Thanks Lorrie for all the fun stuff! :sunny:

You are quite welcome!

I got mine today too! All the stuff in it was awesome! I especially love the BIG Mickey head with the rubbery ears... TOO CUTE! Thanks bunches!

I got mine yesterday and have already PMd with Sharon but I love it all and can already see where I can use some of the pieces.

Thanks again!!

I agree !
Great swap!
(mine did go over 37 cents - but as I didn't want to go to the post office to find out I just threw a bunch of stamps on there :rolleyes: )
so be on the lok out - partner! ;)

all I can say is WOW !!! I got 2 great envelopes yesterday-- one from Sue R. with loads of Goodies including some birthday items some safari themed items some softball/baseball items and some Disney stickers.And my second was from Maggie R. with some fibers, loads of character items (stickers, tags, bottlecaps, mats, frames, journal boxes, toppers in Mickey, Donald, Pooh, Minnie, Jasmine) some baseball stickers, some cat items and some birthday items... If I forgot anything sorry - going on my old memory here - but I loved them both and will use everything I am pretty sure - Thanks ladies !!! Michelle

glad they got there and that you liked them. :) maggie

Maggie and Sue yours both went you yesterday with Delivery Conf so they should arrive soon! Michelle

Got mine in the mail yesterday from wdwprincess_keli. Loooved the banners you all made - they are way too cute and I will defintely find a use for them in my scrapbook for this upcoming trip. Also, kitty stickers, pooh stuff and the cutest Christmas tree shaker.

I got great stuff from Beanie on Friday or Saturday! :teeth: I already let her know that I missed the post office on Saturday because I was at a crop & didn't drive & then forgot that it was closed on Monday. :rolleyes: DH dropped it off for me yesterday morning. I hope you get it soon Beanie! ::yes::

MissBubbles and Bigsis, glad you all liked everything. I knew I had a ton of stuff - leftovers, items from swaps I would never use but couldn't throw away. Glad you both could use what DD and I couldn't. Can't wait to get my stuff Bigsis. It will probably be in THursday's mail.

Soccer Princess said:
Did any of us stick to the 37 cent rule? lol I know I didn't :)
I didn't, but I knew I wouldn't anyway. :rolleyes1 I think the postman said mine weighed 5.5 ounces! :rotfl:

Rats! Beanie I was hoping that you were posting to say that you'd received yours. Not yet?? :confused3

Not today, Deb...I just checked the mail and all I got were bills!! (Probably Scrapbook bills! :rolleyes1 :rotfl: )

Maybe tomorrow!! :):)

Oh I'm soooo sorry! I'm sorry about the bills as well as your package not being there! I'm sure at least some of those bills are probably my fault! LOL

Speaking of which and totally OT - I got 2 packages from CreativeXpress this morning! (from the 40% off & 99 cent shipping sale) :teeth: I got the tub of paper punches, the Sizzix slide mount die, the dragon Whale of a Punch, a Little Sizzles tablet & a package of beads. Hopefully, my 3rd package should be at my sisters when she gets home. :rolleyes1

I did get my Amazon.com order today, so that was good news! 2 Bratz dolls and a Bratz Pet for 10 bucks! Can't beat that with a stick! Three more presents put away for my daughter! :) I do have another order coming now though from Amazon. The B1G1 Free board games - I ordered four games for the kids for Christmas! Should be here anyday now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter