NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

I'd LOVE to do it whenever possible! What fun to go through stuff that I never ever remember buying! It's kinda like swapping with myself!

well I was doing so well, mailed it out the other day... it came back to me since I used a priority mail address label but didn't pay priority mail postage... who knew? (esp since I had ripped off the heading). anyhow, it's out in the mailbox again now... maggie

Mine is still sitting here -
I am looking through my stash for ONE more thing!
I know its somewhere -
If I don't find it by tomorrow it will have to go without it :blush:

Hi all...My lap top is down with a virus so I am using really slow dial up on a really old slow desk top...

My swap went out today and I pmed my partner to let her knoq and I pmed missbubbles too...

I miss my laptop :sad: I feel so alone and out of touch ... :banana:

Mine went out today! YIKES! A day late, i wanted it out yesterday but packing had me going insane! haha...

I cheated though, mine was more than one stamp...hope that's okay!!
Thos machines in the post office that are 24hours are pretty neat! it said it should arrive to my swap buddies house on Wednesday!!

ENJOY! and happy swapping to all!

JudithM thanks so much I loved all the goodies in my envelope :) The paper was really my favorite part :)

KatDisney said:
JudithM thanks so much I loved all the goodies in my envelope :) The paper was really my favorite part :)

Thanks for letting me know the package arrived. LOL! I could take or leave those papers! Sometimes I turned them over & used the white side :). I am glad you like them - one man's trash is another man's treasure! Enjoy your treasures! I'll check my POB on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday!).

I had a brainwave - I LOVE grab bags, and find they often trigger me to go in a new, unexpected direction - since we're sending each other things we supposedly couldn't use ourselves - how about a challenge?

Let's each of us make a page, or SOMETHING out of what we receive and either post it somewhere for all to see or at least send a photo to the person who sent us the stuff. JudithM, I believe you are right - one woman's trash WILL be another woman's treasure!

I got a PM from pfishgirl saying her computer was down but she was sending out her swap and should be back in computer business soon.

DD and I mailed out on Friday. DD received hers Friday. She loved all the stuff Miss Bubbles. Lots of teen things and princess stuff. She was very excited with the Tink things.

Mine came! I love getting stuff in the mail. Thanks Lorrie for all the fun stuff! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter