New Year, New Disney January 2023 Exercise Challenge

Adding 45 mins for yesterday bringing me up to 310/850.

Second apt with the orthopedic today the boot didn't do much, so we are going in for a 2nd surgery on my foot. I'm not sure when but with everything he showed me on the MRI and Xray's and the almost yearlong dealing with this I agree with him I think this is the right call. It's going to be a longer recovery than the last surgery on the outside of my foot this one I'm not going to be allowed to walk on my foot for 6 weeks. I'm going to keep pushing till I have surgery and hopefully I will hit my 850 goal this month.

Second apt with the orthopedic today the boot didn't do much, so we are going in for a 2nd surgery on my foot. I'm not sure when but with everything he showed me on the MRI and Xray's and the almost yearlong dealing with this I agree with him I think this is the right call. It's going to be a longer recovery than the last surgery on the outside of my foot this one I'm not going to be allowed to walk on my foot for 6 weeks. I'm going to keep pushing till I have surgery and hopefully I will hit my 850 goal this month.
Hopefully this will resolve the problem.

I'm sorry you've been dealing with this for so long. I hope this will be the answer you need.

We have a few more color changes today! Elizabeth Smith and the TEAM have reached Vidia Purple, and I have moved up to Rosetta Pink! :figment: :cheer2: :figment: :cheer2: :figment: :cheer2:

I've been putting this off because it's so obvious, but it has been front and center in Disney news lately, so no more delaying. Who is excited for the opening of Tron in WDW's Magic Kingdom? Tron officially opens April 4, 2023, but previews are rumored to begin in early March for Annual Passholders. Since this attraction is supposed to be an exact replica to the one in Shanghai, here's a POV ride-through video of Tron Shanghai:

Disneyland has some exciting news, too! Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway opens January 27, 2023. This ride will not be identical to the one in Hollywood Studios, however. "According to Ken Potrock, the President of Disneyland, Runaway Railway will not be identical on both coasts. In fact, he states the Disneyland version will be the better of the two! This is due to the special “enhancements” Disney World does not have. Could that mean more interactive features? Different technology? We will have to wait and see." (via a Kenny the Pirate article) Disneyland guests have two choices for riding this attraction: grabbing a virtual queue spot or purchasing an individual lightning lane selection.

16D44056-4206-4D0C-BA91-7B2EBC149488.jpeg

Just one color change to report. Twilight Sparkle (me) has reached Iridessa Yellow! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Across the Pacific, back in Disneyland, a transformed Mickey's ToonTown is set to reopen in a few months.

"Mickey’s ToonTown

The rest of Mickey’s ToonTown — where Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will be located — is scheduled to reopen on March 8, 2023, after a year-long closure for renovations and “reimagining.” Upon opening, Guests can visit a new outdoor gathering space known as CenTOONial Park, where children are encouraged to play with the new fountain’s water tables and even explore the Park’s large “dreaming tree,” inspired by a tree Walt Disney himself used to visit in his hometown.

Visitors can also expect updates to Gadget’s Go Coaster, Goofy’s House, and Donald’s Boat, which are being reimagined as Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster, Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard and Donald’s Duck Pond." (credit https://insidethemagic.net/2022/12/whats-coming-to-disneyland-and-disney-world-in-2023-ed1mmb/)

Graphic for the transformation of Mickey's Toontown and Disneyland park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter