New York or Orlando?? Heck, let`s do both.....12 nights NYC & Sapphire Falls...July 18 Trip Report

MONDAY JULY 23RD...………

Today was going to be a park day. The forecast was excellent for today so we did plan to spend the whole morning in one of the parks then have lunch there too.....although which one we hadn't decided yet...……

We did plan to sleep late...….we sometimes do plan to sleep late, but it never seems to happen for some reason, and once we are awake, we can`t seem to fall back over, again a bit like a kid on Christmas morning.......…...so, 6.45 we were up and showered...….but although we were up early, we seemed to spend a lot of time today getting ready...…..we were looking at suitcases and again, wondering how we were going to fit it all in, and we still had some things to buy that were essentials...…..such as rums. I did say to Tom we probably didn't need any more rums for home and should we buy something else...…..his response....

And to be honest I agreed with him...…….a few years back we used to drink mainly bourbon and vodka based cocktails at home...….but since we were almost a regular fixture in StrongWater Tavern, we had become enamored of rum in a big way. A big rum conversion had definitely taken place for us!!!
We have a very healthy walk in drinks store at home...…..but...….there`s always room for more apparently........…...and of course we had come prepared and brought two rolls of bubble wrap for projected purchases...……::yes:: But that was for another day...……

So eventually we left the room having placed the partially filled suitcases back in their respective places...…...and breakfast this morning had been quite the discussion...……

Tom loves Cinnabon and we hadn't had a proper one for years...….we did like the one they did in the Club Lounge, but anytime we had passed cinnabon we had either just had breakfast or were heading for lunch...…...so Tom had said he wanted one at some point...….I thought why don`t we have one for breakfast today and he was delighted with that idea...…..so that made the decision easy for which park to go to today, it would be IOA...…..

My tummy was rumbling by the time we got on the boat this morning, so I was more than ready for it by the time we got there. We didn't wait too long for a boat this morning and it wasn't full as we had seen over the last few days.

It was park opening when we got there so it was busy and usually we pick the wrong line and have everyone in front of us with issues...….but today we chose the right line...…..and got through in no time at all...…...it did look busy already...…..

Straight to Cinnabon and I wiped down a couple of seats as they were wet, and Tom went to get the food...…..and we were joined by some uninvited guests as soon as we sat down...……

i-4qMcrWC-XL.jpg

They were persistent little ducks...…….and so cute...….one of them particularly seemed to nudge us gently on the knee to remind us they were still there......I was terrified to move in case I stood on their little feet all the same......they were incredibly tame and had mastered the art of being cute and looking hungry at the same time...……I think there was 5 of them altogether.....

Tom had bought me the plain Cinnabon and he had got the pecanbon……...and two coffees......have to say the coffee was awful from Cinnabon, really awful...…..I wished we had got our coffees from Starbucks next door. We barely touched the coffee and ending up tossing it in the trash...……

i-m5WHPb5-XL.jpg

I had a little bit of mine and very strangely and unexpectedly decided I don't really like them after all...……..I thought I did!!!!! So, the ducks did get some little treats after all...…...Tom loved his, I was glad as he had wanted one for a long time...…...the ducks were very gentle at taking food from you......now whether you should or shouldn`t feed them is another matter. But they did have a good breakfast today!

I did predict I`d be extra hungry today by lunchtime...……..

We left the ducks and headed into the parks...……….and we did notice the difference in crowd levels again...…..we were used to it much quieter......but it was very manageable...……..

i-BsJKJJ6-XL.jpg

i-QfZ9CFX-XL.jpg

The line for the Hulk was around 30 minutes even this early in the day...…...the EP line was non existent really, so we got one ride today and got the front row......we do love the front of the Hulk for the views......but the back rows you do feel slightly more airtime. It is a good ride and so much better since they refurbed it, although the last few turns are still a little rough regardless of where you sit...…..but we don't like to miss it...….the first take is unlike any other ride we have ever been on...…

We had put our stuff in lockers and we had no issues here...….the lockers really aren't the big deal that some people make them out to be.....it takes a few seconds and no hassles.

We do go on Dr Doom...….we did think of doing the regular line, but it was around 35 minutes from memory so EP was an obvious choice today......there was maybe a 5 minute wait and it was fun as always. Many people complain that it`s not worth a wait as it`s too short a ride, and yep.....it is a short experience.....but sitting waiting for that instant when you are shot up into the air is wonderful...…...they can exacerbate the wait at times by giving a fake countdown and then set you off when you aren't expecting it...…...we love it!!! And you do get a good view over Orlando if you are on the right side, other times you can see the park and hotels...….but always fun!!!

i-cVkqQFj-XL.jpg

The line for Spiderman is huge today...…..I don't think I have ever seen it out the door like that before...…..if I have I don't remember it...…we did wait, from entering the building to getting on the ride with EP today exactly 11 minutes...…...so, not too bad at all. We did only do this once today...……..

i-cpZjwLT-XL.jpg

We buy some bottled water and head down to beside the water where not too many people wander at all...…..it is usually quiet and today there were two random men just hanging around...….one seemed to be on his laptop trying to work and did look annoyed when we appeared......lol...…the other was having a very animated phone call to someone who he didn't like very much if his tone was anything to go by!!! Would loved to have heard the other side of that call!!!

The views over to Mythos are nice and apart from the cranes beyond it still does look lovely...…….

And I do still have to thank Keishashadow for pointing out Atlas holding up the building...…...genuinely hadn't noticed it for several years of visiting...….then one post of Janet`s mentioned it.....and I was like seriously!!!!! But, she was right...…..and once you see it you can`t unsee it...……how obvious is that!!!!

i-RgQvXWt-XL.jpg

i-PFVZkbZ-XL.jpg

i-nT5xjqH-XL.jpg

I was strangely doing my I love NYC dance here...…...glad it`s not a moving image!!!!!

i-rqvwqhZ-XL.jpg

I loved this picture Tom took...…….

i-DkrxJWz-XL.jpg

We stay a little longer here and enjoy the tranquility this little area brings...…..but, we drink our water and continue to head back round to Toon Lagoon...…

It is boiling hot today again and the sun is wonderful to see after the rains and cloud of yesterday, so we make sure we enjoy every second of this wonderful weather...…….

i-3gPLzdw-XL.jpg

We don't plan to go on any water rides today, but we do reminisce about the days you could put quarters in and drench folks on this ride...….Kyle and I used to put around $30 a pop on the ones to the side of the ride not on the shooters on the bridge...….we had so much fun and laughed like drains at folks reactions......some even got very annoyed...….they were the funniest!!! But, then they changed the quarter machine to tokens and it didn't seem as much fun after that...…….so we stopped doing it, but it was funny!!!!

i-xHmhMVr-XL.jpg

We were heading down to Me Ship The Olive...…...this is a cool little place for kids and adults...…..and on the top deck they still have free water jets where you can soak unsuspecting folks on the barges below with water...…...I hope they don't make them chargeable in the future...…..

Wimpy`s is somewhere we have never eaten nor had any desire to eat there...…..apart from Blondies, which does very good sandwiches including the famous dagwood, Toon Lagoon food options have never tempted us at all.....but this little place was always busy when we passed...

i-M8TLV6G-XL.jpg

i-X9XNLF2-XL.jpg

I could go for this...…….:thumbsup2

i-SF2p7fp-XL.jpg

More coming up...……

Sounds a pretty perfect day, we always say as long as there is a bar somewhere then a rainy day can be enjoyed

I think I recall hearing that May was more rainy than usual? Hoping September is the usual heat and storms, absolutely miss them from Australian summers

lol....I love your thinking!!! It actually was a really nice day despite the drama with the weather...…..

When we were there in May there had been a tropical depression roll in......and yes, more rain than normal for that time of year...….but, we took that in our stride too...…

As for September, not sure if you read my September trip report from last year, but we were held up in New York for two extra days as Irma delayed our flight well, cancelled our flight down to Orlando. Two extra days was nice, but we would have preferred not to lose two Orlando days...….so hoping for more temperate weather this year...…...but, there`s not much we can do if it happens again...…..fingers crossed of course......

I cannot begin to imagine how hot Australia can be in the summer. Tom used to work with a man who`s sister lived up top of Australia and spoke of it being too hot to leave the house for days at a time during their hottest weather....…..think that would be too hot even for a lizard like me!!!

lol....I love your thinking!!! It actually was a really nice day despite the drama with the weather...…..

When we were there in May there had been a tropical depression roll in......and yes, more rain than normal for that time of year...….but, we took that in our stride too...…

As for September, not sure if you read my September trip report from last year, but we were held up in New York for two extra days as Irma delayed our flight well, cancelled our flight down to Orlando. Two extra days was nice, but we would have preferred not to lose two Orlando days...….so hoping for more temperate weather this year...…...but, there`s not much we can do if it happens again...…..fingers crossed of course......

I cannot begin to imagine how hot Australia can be in the summer. Tom used to work with a man who`s sister lived up top of Australia and spoke of it being too hot to leave the house for days at a time during their hottest weather....…..think that would be too hot even for a lizard like me!!!
Yes Oz is very hot, Sydney where I'm from is hot and Humid But cooler than Queensland and Darwin at the top of Australia, its OTT hot like Florida

Oh yes I did sadly see you were affected by Irma, fingers crossed that any hurricanes stay well clear of Orlando this year!

Yes Oz is very hot, Sydney where I'm from is hot and Humid But cooler than Queensland and Darwin at the top of Australia, its OTT hot like Florida

Oh yes I did sadly see you were affected by Irma, fingers crossed that any hurricanes stay well clear of Orlando this year!

I believe it was Darwin they lived.........can’t imagine that type of heat where you can’t leave home!!

If I was ever to venture to Oz, I think it would be Sydney we would visit........Tom wants to do the bridge climb........uh, not for me!!! I get clammy hands just thinking about it........

Yes, long as we can land I’ll be happy.......wouldn’t mind if we had to wait a little longer though.........

You almost had some angry ducks on your hand... angryducks... angryduck... BAWAHAHAHAHA

I never noticed Atlas either! Oh, I can't wait to show Davy!

You almost had some angry ducks on your hand... angryducks... angryduck... BAWAHAHAHAHA

I never noticed Atlas either! Oh, I can't wait to show Davy!

I never even gave that a thought.........:rotfl: you are much quicker than me with the wit!!!

Isn’t it amazing the things you miss!!! Although I can be less than observant at times........:blush:

and just realized I missed a whole installment of your report. how did I do that??!

Lol.......well, you do have a lot going on.........::yes::

You’re allowed to miss one or two......I know you’ll catch up :thumbsup2 I’m always glad to know you enjoy it though.....:wave2:

Hey @schumigirl! I’m catching up and enjoying the report!

If you like rum, have you tried a Caipirinha? It’s become my go to drink when grilling.

Hope you enjoy the catch up JaxDad...........

I haven’t tried that, didn’t even recognise the name to be honest.............although Tom thinks he had one years ago when we were in Germany..........I can’t remember it though.......but he said he liked it..........

Will definitely look out for one though thanks for the tip.........:thumbsup2

Hey @schumigirl! I’m catching up and enjoying the report!

If you like rum, have you tried a Caipirinha? It’s become my go to drink when grilling.

Found out it was Germany 1991 Tom had this drink........

A race meeting we were at over there, and the bar was making these and handing them out like candy........I didn’t take one as I said “oh I don’t like rum” :rotfl:how things change............

I will look out to try one though :thumbsup2

Me Ship the Olive sometimes feels like it`s a bit of a hidden secret...….even on a busy day like today there`s never too many people down here...…..so we wander past the crowds who are entering or exiting Bilge Barges and wander down to the ship...……

There is an elevator for those who are less mobile so you can still get to the upper levels...….

We love it up here...…..the views are incredible over the park, and you do get good views of Hulk...……..there`s a man up here already, and he is drenching folks on the barges down below...….it is funny to watch.....and I wonder why people who were drenched anyway would object to a little splash from above...….lol......they are the funniest!!!! We spend a bit of time watching and then we start soaking people too...…..it was like a tag team event by now!!! I have to say most folks in the barges just laugh and go along with it...…..best way to be......

We had so much fun...……

i-cMm5Shj-XL.jpg

Your kids (or you) can play the Popeye tune on this piano...….even someone who has no musical attributes whatsoever like me can do it...…..and you can clearly hear it is the correct tune...…..

i-WfbWdLw-XL.jpg

i-S8j57q3-XL.jpg

There is also a little slide which goes from top to bottom...…...I will not confirm or deny if we have ever used it ourselves...……:rolleyes1

i-ZqXV6PN-XL.jpg

Back down on ground level we wander around the back of the ship and there really is no one here...….it`s another of those little places that not many people bother to wander down to...…..but, it is quiet and you get some lovely views again and there is a lot of detail placed around...it`s well worth a visit...…...

i-K96Tgnb-XL.jpg

i-HKPGt9T-XL.jpg

i-MCjnVXR-XL.jpg

I do have to admit, although we were the only ones here...…...not another soul around...….a security office appeared and had a wander around while we were there...….it seemed very random. He was incredibly friendly and chatted away and of course managed to make us feel he wasn't there to make sure we weren't up to any mischief...…..

But we did get the feeling we had been picked up on camera roaming off course where not many folks wander...……..So, after our chat to the friendly officer, we wandered around the water`s edge and took some little pictures of things I hadn't seen before...…..

Another of the many reasons we love these parks is there are plenty of places to find and have a seat quietly that genuinely most people don't take the time to stop and enjoy. Considering how many people were in this park today, you did get a feeling of being somewhat alone...…..well, except for the screams of those enjoying The Hulk of course...……………………...

i-6BGd6cD-XL.jpg

And of course there`s a very good view of Mythos...…….and Atlas for the less observant among us...……..:duck:(again, thanks Janet)

Mythos is one of those restaurants that seems to be a hit or a miss for us. We have enjoyed some lovely meals there, but last couple have been mediocre and service less than stellar. There are some other options in the park so we will be missing it for a few years...…...it`s not an essential place for us to eat in any more. It is a beautiful building inside and out and is well worth a visit to see the interior...…..

It does miss a bar area though......we always thought they could make the back seating area a lovely bar...…...

i-6rnKwP7-XL.jpg

The views around are different depending on where you stand......and this area, minus the plastic pipe sticking out looks quite rustic and could be anywhere else except in a theme park...……

i-GPPjHBt-XL.jpg

i-BrH5pZ5-XL.jpg

i-Vnz5tB8-XL.jpg

It was blisteringly hot today again...…..and this little set of boxes made an ideal place to take 5 minutes rest before heading back around the ship...….

i-zzPsCRC-XL.jpg

i-X3XTGVf-XL.jpg

i-ttNJWMq-XL.jpg

More on the way...……………and an odd little encounter :D

We continue around the ship and picking out tiny little details we have never seen before...….and there are plenty of them. We do like these little areas and enjoy the quiet for a little while, although we were incredibly hot and our plans were water and a bathroom visit when we got back towards the more crowded areas...……

You can hear folks on RRR from here too......another amazing ride!!!

i-Xtdx4Zv-XL.jpg

Because we had never wandered down here before, we saw many things that were cute...….and I don't really know or remember the Popeye stories apart from him and Bluto fighting over Olive Oyl…….and spinach........so I was guessing all these little things dotted around were references to the cartoons...….but, I had no clue generally.

i-xvKHVhw-XL.jpg

i-KhRXstC-XL.jpg

Plymouth Rock I of course knew as where the Pilgrims and the Mayflower landed...….

i-67jWCT2-XL.jpg

Cool picture Tom!!!! He was enjoying this new camera a lot and forever telling me how it was worth the extra price...…..hmmmm. But, he was happy with it and I was glad of that...……

i-HZbBc3p-XL.jpg

i-HNgMBhF-XL.jpg

i-BbpzpLt-XL.jpg

We would definitely come back down this area again...….it felt remote even though it wasn't really...…..we didn't think we would be doing any water rides this time, but this one is a real full sized drench you to the bone ride...…..you won`t come off dry...….just variations of being drenched and a lot of fun......you see people putting their feet up on the area for your belongings in front of you...….some don't realize the water not only is around you, but drenches you from above on occasion......and if you are sitting in the two or three seats directly under that particular deluge......your feet aren't staying dry there!!!

i-2BhJq5w-XL.jpg

i-MjkZcnP-XL.jpg

i-NRNLqq9-XL.jpg

We wander up from this area and head around Toon Lagoon heading towards Kong which we hope to ride today...……of course Tom has to have his picture taken on his favourite saying ever...…….and at times he really did!!!! I think this was his mantra...………

i-Fq34Hhs-XL.jpg

We had two weird experiences this trip, well, three if you count the weird cat lady at the airport......but this one wasn't as bad as the one a couple of days later...…..so, I had gone to the bathroom...….and Tom was taking a few pictures of things around this area...…..and a lady approached him. She asked him if his wife was the lady who did the fantastic trip reports (her words not mine) Tom of course over the years has got used to people recognizing him from these reports and said if you mean Carole then yes...…..she then enthused how much she loved the fantastic trip reports(again her words not mine) and was trying to write a blog and wanted to copy my style......wasn't aware I had one really!!!

I came out the bathroom and spotted her immediately...….she was very nice and all that, but you cant really copy someone else`s experiences......or can you?? You do see it when folks replicate other`s ideas of course...…..but, not sure it will work in a blog written by someone else...…..we had a quick chat, well, she did the chatting then said she had to run and off she went. It was an odd experience.

But these went through my mind.

It was a very weird conversation when I heard it all back. Don`t really understand that idea of copying someone`s style or words.....of course people do it all the time, you can see it, some make it obvious........….but jeez!!!! I wish her well though. Just a little bizarre. Well, I found it bizarre.

We walked round to Dudley and stop here for some water...…...we greedily gulped down a bottle each and it was gorgeous...…..who knew water could be so delicious...….but on a day like today...….lovely.

i-smks2Rw-XL.jpg

We watch a few drops on this ride and head round to Kong......and now we were incredibly hot...….this was summer at it`s best......we did love it but I was glad we didn't have to spend all day in the parks...….I was looking forward to heading out somewhere else this afternoon...….somewhere cool!!! With ice cream!!!

But, for now, water had been devoured and we headed round, and for the first time in a while we sought out the shaded areas on the path...….and found a few other people were doing the same today.

i-CTb5pVV-XL.jpg

Kong regular line I cannot remember today, it was fairly long so we expected the EP line to be fairly long as well...…..call us lazy or whatever but we just couldn't be bothered standing in line for anything today...….even though the line is incredibly cool...…..that was tempting...….but, we got a couple of pictures and walked on...…..we heard someone say the EP line was around 10 minutes, so we wandered back the way and asked the TM how long it was, she assured us it was indeed short...…..so we went in...……

i-vNqC9Gm-XL.jpg

The line is lovely and the blast of cold air that greets you is the best feeling at this point of the day...…...the regular line was long. I hadn't seen it so far back in the past...….but, we hit it lucky with EP and it maybe took 15 minutes from start of when we joined the line to getting on the ride.

We much prefer rows 11 and 12 and like to sit over to the right hand side behind the driver...…...of course when I say driver...……..

We got Jinks again...…...he must be the most used voice as we seem to get him a lot!!! And we were in row 11 over to the side we like......we set off and do go outside....some times if the ride has issues, you don't fully go outside, but we did today. And once we are inside look to the left to see the giant remains of a long deceased Kong...…..it is a fun ride and can be a little graphic with beasts getting legs violently removed by the heroine...…..and one tip if you haven't done it before...…..keep your mouth closed at these vivid scenes...……..you`ll be glad you did!!!!!

We always enjoy this ride and the life sized Kong head at the end is cool...….it isn't computer generated and looks impressive...…..

Once we are back out in the sunshine Tom laughs that my big red face is back again...…..and after another bathroom break I do look in the mirror and it`s not a pretty sight!!!!! You know that look where you do look like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards......that was me today......but, it didn't matter as I was in a theme park in 100 degree heat and having fun!!!!

The area around Jurassic park has some beautiful areas too...…...we opted not to ride this today but we do love it...….the drop at the end for us could be bigger of course......but it is a decent drop and the ride itself is fabulous.

Even on the quiet parts of the ride, you never hear a sound coming from the outside world as you are very close to the main road......but in ALL our visits to Hogsmeade, and it was a lot of visits and doing the JP ride we have never heard a sound come from the outside world...….never heard an emergency siren once!!! And that was quite the feat of the park.....as we are close to Turkey Lake Road...…..they had conquered this potential issue incredibly well.

Again there are some pretty tranquil areas around if you look for them...…….

i-bTRSHTf-XL.jpg

We loved this little area...…..

i-mXW9xxb-XL.jpg

Back on to the main path we see what is one of favourite views in the park......approaching Hogwarts...…….

i-wFLjwTs-XL.jpg

The castle is so impressive...…..we love it at night as it is spectacular all lit up...….but even during the day it is so imposing and you can`t help but be impressed by it...…...we can remember seeing the top tower and other smaller towers stored in areas that is now Cabana Bay and Volcano Bay...….that seems ages ago now.

i-LVCw7T2-XL.jpg

Despite the red and incredibly warm face and messy hair we still take a close up picture of the two of us...….even having bad close up pics of us still won`t tempt me to buy one of those awful selfie sticks...……

i-SQGNZWL-XL.jpg

Even with the giant cranes overhead it is still amazing to walk into Hogsmeade...…..a plethora of sights and sounds await you in this fabulous world of magic and mysticism...........and so much fun!!!!

We do miss quite a lot now......we don't really watch the frog choir, although they are excellent and should be seen if you haven't......we don't tend to stop and watch the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton boys and girls do their display anymore...…...although if they are on we do stop for a moment or two...…..but having seen them so often we don't have to set a time to be at a show anymore.

i-dzMLF5F-XL.jpg

We head to the lockers of FJ...….and folks seem to make these an impossible experience...…..but, we find a quieter bit at the back and drop my bag and our hats and head into the EP line for this ride...….my camera is in the bag, so we don't take any pictures today...….and just enjoy the rather short walk to the ride itself...…..it took maybe 10 minutes till we were on the ride......and it is so much fun...…..we all love this ride and I look forward to Kyle being with us again in September and going on this together again.

We only do it once and then remember to pick up bag and hats today......back into the sunshine and we experience a much quieter than expected Hogsmeade...….it wasn't too bad!!! But, the stores were all busy......I think most were sheltering a little from the hat of the day...….didn't blame them......I now looked like the red on a traffic light!!!!

i-D4CtGr8-XL.jpg

i-vnnCfnJ-XL.jpg

i-3HpcP7s-XL.jpg

We went into the 3B`s and planned to share a pumpkin fizz...….but first we went out the back area for a wander...…..and Tom got a picture he likes a lot....a TM we know well shouts hello to us and we go over to chat to them.....I hadn't even noticed her...…..I did laugh she was on a day off from the hotel and spending time in the parks...….she had her family with her so it was lovely to meet them finally after hearing so much about them over the years......her husband came out with their food so we finished our chat and waved goodbye and went back inside to get our drink...…...

i-ntLC67d-XL.jpg

There are huge nods to the film in here, and many things to see and recognize from them...……..

i-xfC48hw-XL.jpg

i-W7hvn4F-XL.jpg

If you stand at the bottom of this staircase and listen carefully, you can hear one or two conversations from folks you may recognize...…...we just loved this detail!!!!

i-wbhJr5C-XL.jpg

And of course the famous Three Broomsticks...…..

i-tP63N8N-XL.jpg

We bought our pumpkin fizz and sat down beside the broomsticks again...…...it was cool in here and very pleasant...…..and food aroma was delicious...….but, we had eaten here now and although we enjoyed it, nothing wrong with it, we wouldn't eat here again.

After our drink we head out but go through the restaurant area...…...and again there are so many things going on above you...….we took this picture as we could see the shadows of the "guests" and house elves of the 3B`s...….but it didn't show in the picture...…..again,

i-bPZbh6S-XL.jpg

Next...….more Potter, Lost Continent, Seuss and lunch...………..

wow -- so many things I haven't noticed! I didn't know about listening to conversations near the stairway!

wow -- so many things I haven't noticed! I didn't know about listening to conversations near the stairway!

There really is a huge amount of little things that some people miss.......even after so many visits we still discover plenty to see........

It’s funny sometimes when folks see us looking up and look to see what we’re looking at........lol.......

There really is a huge amount of little things that some people miss.......even after so many visits we still discover plenty to see........

It’s funny sometimes when folks see us looking up and look to see what we’re looking at........lol.......

Great reading here @schumigirl as usual!!!

I would like to add a brief comment on this, We get asked a lot why we go to UO and WDW so often and “doesn’t it get old” and we say no it’s different every time you may see the same things here and there but when you do discover a new detail maybe big or small it is fun and really makes you appreciate the parks even more. Also certain experiences can be totally different just from one cast member to the next!!!

Such wonderful places!!!

What a great trip report. I just love hearing about your casual days as well. We are going to Orlando in November and I want to use some of your recommendations for restaurants and bars. Thanks for taking the time to share you experiences!

I’m catching up, wow you have wrote many updates since I returned. I am on page 15.

New York looked lovely and your hotel, wow, very luxurious and in a great location.
Central Park pictures were awesome

Love your suite at SF and again just love your reviews of the parks and restaurants, makes me want to be there so much!

The rental car, oh my, how cool, Andi loves Maserati, she always jokes about having one some day!

Great reading here @schumigirl as usual!!!

I would like to add a brief comment on this, We get asked a lot why we go to UO and WDW so often and “doesn’t it get old” and we say no it’s different every time you may see the same things here and there but when you do discover a new detail maybe big or small it is fun and really makes you appreciate the parks even more. Also certain experiences can be totally different just from one cast member to the next!!!

Such wonderful places!!!

:welcome: DisneyLifePapioNe............

So glad you’re enjoying and reading along...........

We get that a lot, only from folks who aren’t really friends and such........real friends get it!! I see comments on here that they couldn’t spend more than a day/2 days/3 days or even half a day at Universal........that’s fine each to their own.........but if it suits them.......great!! Just don’t understand the need to comment on how us who do go for longer and more regular visits.

We never seem to get bored at Universal and always find something new.......every single trip! And yes, TM are amazing and can make such a difference to one particular incident.

Hope you enjoy the rest of it............

What a great trip report. I just love hearing about your casual days as well. We are going to Orlando in November and I want to use some of your recommendations for restaurants and bars. Thanks for taking the time to share you experiences!

:welcome: along buteraa............

Thank you so much!!

I am so glad you are enjoying it...........and hope you can choose some lovely places to try on your November trip.......which isn’t too far away now!!!

Where are you staying this time? I can’t believe how quick this year is passing by........September in a few days!!!

I’m catching up, wow you have wrote many updates since I returned. I am on page 15.

New York looked lovely and your hotel, wow, very luxurious and in a great location.
Central Park pictures were awesome

Love your suite at SF and again just love your reviews of the parks and restaurants, makes me want to be there so much!

The rental car, oh my, how cool, Andi loves Maserati, she always jokes about having one some day!

:welcome: Caroline............

So glad you made this one too!!! I know you’re not long back from your own trip and I’m so looking forward to reading your trip report too.......

Yes, we loved our NY stay..........that hotel is just beautiful. If we ever go back I know we’ll stay there again.......and Central Park is I think our favourite place in the City..........I think :D

Oh the Maserati was fabulous!!! It’ll be such a come down in September when we go back to a regular SUV. Lol........

Hope you enjoy this one too Caroline........:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter