Newbie Animal kingdom Swap, FULL

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
Hey guys, this is the swap for you if you are new to scrapping or swapping or just really haven't swapped becuase we've scared you. :rotfl2: Anyone is welcome to join (there will be another ak swap following the magic kingdom swap hosted by christinadei opening around march 1st since that was already planned)the due date for this newbie swap will be MARCH 24, 2006.

details:

since this is for new people (mainly) I am trying to keep it very simple. The group size will be small (10 people) so that no one is overwhelmed by having to make a zillion elements. Each person will sign up for one element and then make 10 of that element. If there is an element that I have forgotten (and it's quite possible) and you would like to do it, just let me know. Here are the elements. These elements will be on a first come first serve basis so that we don't end up with 10 toppers for example. :teeth:

elements: group 1 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10)

border (one per person, again make 10)Downrivermama

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)Belle0101

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture)mickeyfan2

squares (4 per person so making 40) lewdyan1

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10)

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least)soccerchick

tags small (2 per person, make 20) stinkerbell2009

tag large (1 per person make 10)Tink&Belle's Mom

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) Disneyland_emily

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20)nicurn/maggie

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) piratesmate

the topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. the tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them.

elements group 2 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) PixieDust32

border (one per person, again make 10) BernardandMissBianca

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them) scrappinmom

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture)Brina

squares (4 per person so making 40) Jotash

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10) bigsis1970

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) Queenie

tags small (2 per person, make 20) cannp123165

tag large (1 per person make 10) belle0101

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) nicurn/maggie

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20)

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10)

elements group 3 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) ksjayhawks

border (one per person, again make 10) Jotash

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them) nicurn/maggie

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture)

squares (4 per person so making 40) New England Eeyore

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10) mickeyfan2

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) Disneyland_emily

tags small (2 per person, make 20) kaddjr

tag large (1 per person make 10) marissat

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10)

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20) piratesmate

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) BernardandMissBianca

Elements group 4 FULL

topper (one per person so make 10) wdwmom

border (one per person, again make 10) Belle0101

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)momx3boys

photo frames (1 per person make 10, should be able to frame a 4x6 picture) Lizzy1004

squares (4 per person so making 40) Tink&Belle's Mom

paper piecing (1 per person, make 10) jenny2

journal box (1 per person, make 10. they should be about 3x3 at least) nicurn/maggie

tags small (2 per person, make 20) tag large (1 per person make 10)

tag large (1 per person, make 10) 1disney25

library pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10) bigsis1970

slide mounts (2 per person, make 20)

mini file folders (1 per person, make 10) MamaCentral

the topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. the tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, just really not sure what at this point. :goodvibes

anyhow, if you are interested, feel free to sign up. if there isn't any interest, that's ok too. :goodvibes (and anyone is welcome to sign up) maggie

Just so everyone knows, I plan to open the AK swap for non-newbies on or around March 1. It will be hosted in a traditional way, chose one or two elements, etc. So if you are not a newbie, feel free to wait for the other swap, or feel free to join this one, just wanted everyone to know what was going on.

The water feels kinda "warm" ;) here so I'll play too.

I'll take:

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)

Thanks,
Michelle
:dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2:

Sorry if this shows up twice - I keep getting the "server is busy" message & it doesn't show for me. :confused3

I'd like to sign up, but don't want to take a slot from a newbie Maggie. Could you pencil me in & then just give the slot to a newbie if you need room?

If so...I'd like to do the 2 small tags unless what you "forgot" was mini file folders. If you want the file folders, I'll do those instead of the tags.

Theme: Tree of Life

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4x6 picture on them)

I will take these. So you just glue a photo onto the mats is that correct. So it can be larger and have something else on it?

hey, belle0101 asked for photo mats, would you like frames? (or something else) maggie

nicurn said:
hey, belle0101 asked for photo mats, would you like frames? (or something else) maggie
Oops sorry I missed that. OK I will take frames. Now is a frame only a front that the photo goes behind or is there a back too?

ok got everyone up to here I think. so that's 7 so far. maggie

mickeyfan2 said:
Oops sorry I missed that. OK I will take frames. Now is a frame only a front that the photo goes behind or is there a back too?

The frames I've gotten in past swaps have always been just the front...no back. HTH :teeth:

I think I would like to try the large tags. How large do you mean? Is the large Sizzix tag big enough? or larger than that?

And, should it be general AK you-can-use-this-for-any-AK-page stuff, or can you pick something specific in AK, like Tough to be a Bug, or Festival of the Lion King?

:confused: So many questions!

Well if no one signs up for the Paper piercing I can try that - I have swapped before but never made one of those.. however if a newbie wants it they can have it.. Michelle

I will put you down for that in group 2. if you change your mind just let me know. maggie

Hey Maggie! I hope this works, issues with the server....
I would like group 2, Borders
I will make 2 though just like I am doing for the MK swap.

I get to work with Queenie :cool1:

Theme: Overall park.

Question: Do you want Everest included? Or should I make an add on piece that can be incorporated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter