Newbie Animal kingdom Swap, FULL

Maggie - I can take the Lib pocket and Tag in group 4 to help fill it up! Michelle

Sorry for being thick but on page one there are several gaps in each group, even though they say FULL, and I'm struggling to figure out why?

hey, sorry for the confusion. I posted more than 10 elements so people would have some choice. once there were 10 people signed up, I closed it. So for example in group one there aren't going to be any toppers because no one signed up for that. maggie

Each group is limited to 10 people signing up. There were more than 10 choices to sign up for, so there will be some left over spots.

Hi, I would love to join. I haven't done a swap on this board before, I've done a few other places though. Could I join group 4 and do photo mats? Thank you!!

Since we're only making one border, can it be a horizontal, like for the bottom of a page or do you only want verticle? Also, if I do a horizontal, can it still be 12 inches?

Can I have the file folders in the last group? I cant do slide mounts as I never worked with those before. :blush:
Thanks for doing this for us newbies! :)
~Michele~

Think I have everyone up to here. on the question of borders, I use them both ways, maybe you could make one that could go either way? how does everyone else feel? (and yes I would keep it 12 inches) maggie

nicurn said:
Think I have everyone up to here. on the question of borders, I use them both ways, maybe you could make one that could go either way? how does everyone else feel? (and yes I would keep it 12 inches) maggie

I'm going to make my border 12 inches but leave space for those who want to cut to 11. My border is going to be vertical.

GROUP 2

Do you want me to include Everest in the border or make an add on piece that you can put in if you want to???

Hi my understanding is when swapping -- borders are vertical and 11.5 or 12 inches and ones for the top or bottom is usually called a Topper and are 8 inches -- can someone else confirm this is correct ? Michelle

Also does anyone have any examples of a previous AK swap they can post or email? I just want to get an idea of it should look like since I have never done this before!
~Michele~

yes, technically borders are verticle. I use them both ways myself. sometimes a page just wants a thing along the bottom. Perhaps for this swap we should just have them verticle to avoid any confusion. As for the question about mt. everest, maybe that should be able to come off? later today I will try and get the final details post out. maggie

actually going to work today, so I will get final details up tonight (after 8pm est). maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter