Newbie Animal kingdom Swap, FULL

I have no problem doing the border 12 inch (prefer that myself), I just noticed in other swaps they wanted 11 so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for the answer so quick!!!

If at the end of sin-ups there are empty spaces in either group two or three I will take one. I've seen some cute ideas with animals themes! :)

Woohoo! I'm excited! I have girls' cropping get-together at my house next Friday, so I'll start figuring out what I'm going to do then.

A big thanks to Nicurn for getting this organized! Without a "newbie" swap, I'd have never jumped in.

(singing...)I'm going to Michael's, I'm going to AC Moore, I'm going to Recollections...

Oh, and did I mention that for some insane reason I'm doing 3 Disney albums from our last trip? :rolleyes1 (a small one for each kid and a big family one?)

too funny soccerchick. I wonder how many times we've been in the same stores.... I am not going to any of them today though. :goodvibes maggie

If no one's taking the library pocket & tag for group 3 I might be interested. Only as a last resort though as I've got so much on!!

I would like to try paper piercing for group 3. How big is it and does the piercing need to be a shape (AK letters for example)?

OK maggie, I'll bite. I'm in for toppers in the first group. I know I said I was done swapping, but because your hosting, I'll do it.

I'm a newbie to swaps- does that count? :flower: If small tags in group 3 is still open, I'll do those.

kaddjr said:
I'm a newbie to swaps- does that count? :flower: If small tags in group 3 is still open, I'll do those.

Yep, you and I are what this swap way geared for so WELCOME!!!

This is a way that newbies to scraping, swapping, etc.. can get their feet wet.
I can't wait to get started!

hey guys, ok I think I have everyone up to this point. Once the last group closes, I will start the final details thread (explaining exactly what you should be doing) Please let me know if I have forgotten to put you in where you wanted to be... it's been a little crazy. :goodvibes maggie

WOW!! 4 groups, that is so cool! Let me know is you need anyone to fill in a space for group 4, anything but shakers and paper piecing. I'm good but not that good, yet....

rofl, well if group 4 doesn't fill up, I'll just close the swap later today. (and then I will just move wdwmom to group one and take myself out of group one, the beauty of signing up for a slot in each group, gives you a tiny bit of wiggle room :goodvibes )

Maggie, if it looks like you're going to have a 4th group I'll take paper piecing!

I am already signed up in group 1 for large tags, but can I take squares in group 4, too? I am probably getting in over my head, but this IS addicting! :Pinkbounc

(And, only if group 4 goes--don't worry about putting me in anywhere else if this one doesn't fill up!)

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter