• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie MGM Swap--CLOSED!! due June 24th--Please Read Post 66 on Page 5!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Ok, everybody! Here we go! I copied these directions from the New AK Swap (thanks, Maggie!). I'm going to start with two groups. . .if we have lots of people sign up, I'll increase it to 3 groups. I changed a couple of the elements--I hope that works for everyone!

Swap is due June 24th--please mail before this date so it will get to me by June 24th. (I'll send everyone my address by the first of June). You can reach me through email at natazu@gmail.com.

****Packaging: Make individual packets of your swap items for each person--you will have 10 sets for each group you are in. Wrap swap items in a baggie or plastic wrap. Place the individual baggies/plastic wrapped items inside another larger baggie, then place this in the priority mail envelope.

Write your real name, DIS name, and swap group number on a piece of paper and include it in each individual's baggie or put on a label on the outside of each individual package so we know who made each of the items.

**Return: Send a priority mail stamp or $4.05 to cover the costs of mailing your package back to you.

If something happens and you cannot finish your swap, or your swap items are delayed, PLEASE let me know so we can either find a replacement for you, or we know that you are still participating.

NOW, FOR THE FUN STUFF:

Elements, Group 1:FULL!

topper (one per person, make 10):pixiedust32

border (one per person, make 10):stitchisourhero--Voyage of the Little Mermaid

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4 x 6 picture on them):disneyfreakk

photo frames (1 per person, make 10, should be able to frame a 4 x 6 picture): mickeyfan2--Great Movie Ride, Wizard of Oz

squares (4 per person, so making 40): lewdyan1--gen. MGM theme

journal box (1 per person, make 10, they should be about 3 x 3 at least): BernardandMissBianca

tag large (1 per person, make 10): PrincessNancy96--gen. MGM theme

libary pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10): havencruiser

shaker box (1 per person, make 10): PoohBearLovinMama--RnR

matted song lyric/poem (1 per person, make 10--no handwriting please): jennyL--Tower of Terror

The topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. The tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them. The topper should be horizontal and the border should be vertical (at least 11 inches).

Elements, Group 2--FULL!:

topper (one per person, make 10): PoohBearLovinMama--gen. MGM

border (one per person, make 10): Bernard&MissBianca

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4 x 6 picture on them): mickeyfan2--Great Movie Ride, Wizard of Oz

photo frames (1 per person, make 10, should be able to frame a 4 x 6 picture): YodasMom--50's Prime Time Cafe

squares (4 per person, so making 40): Queenie

journal box (1 per person, make 10, they should be about 3 x 3 at least): ScrappinMom

tag large (1 per person, make 10): jennyL--Tower of Terror

libary pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10): fanofthemouse--RnR

shaker box (1 per person, make 10): pixiedust32

matted song lyric/poem (1 per person, make 10--no handwriting please): disneyfreakk--Voyage of the Little Mermaid

The topper, border, photo mats, journal boxes should be matted at least once. The tags should have eyelets and fiber/ribbon in them. The topper should be horizontal and the border should be vertical (at least 11 inches).

Elements, Group 3--FULL!!:

topper (one per person, make 10): fanofthemouse--JoJo's Circus

border (one per person, make 10): jedi librarian

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4 x 6 picture on them): YodasMom--Backlot Tour

photo frames (1 per person, make 10, should be able to frame a 4 x 6 picture): scrappinmom--JoJo's Circus

squares (4 per person, so making 40): StitchIsOurHero: Chicken Little theme

journal box (1 per person, make 10, they should be about 3 x 3 at least): kat disney

tag large (1 per person, make 10): ksjayhawks

libary pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10): BernardandMissBianca

shaker box (1 per person, make 10): disneyfreakk--Fantasmic

matted song lyric/poem (1 per person, make 10--no handwriting please): Queenie--Indiana Jones

Elements, Group 4--FULL!!
topper (one per person, make 10): StitchIsOurHero--general MGM

border (one per person, make 10): bcarson

photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4 x 6 picture on them): Yodas Mom--Great Movie Ride

photo frames (1 per person, make 10, should be able to frame a 4 x 6 picture): kat disney

squares (4 per person, so making 40): jrpatter

journal box (1 per person, make 10, they should be about 3 x 3 at least): Princess Nancy 96

tag large (1 per person, make 10): new england eeyore--RocknRoller Coaster

libary pocket with tag (1 per person, make 10): bigsis1970--Tower of Terror

shaker box (1 per person, make 10): angelmom

matted song lyric/poem (1 per person, make 10--no handwriting please): jedi librarian

That's it! Let the sign-ups begin! :cheer2:

I'll take Shaker Box for Group 1 and Topper for Group 2. Shaker Box will be for RnR and a General MGM for the topper

I would love 4 small squares...I haven't a clue what my theme is yet...

Thanks for hosting this one! :goodvibes

I'd like to do a matted song lyric/poem for group one and a large tag for group 2. Theme TBD...

WOW! Sign-ups are going great!

disneyfreakk--I know just how you feel with the computer! Mine never wants to do what I want it to do!

pixiedust32--I had to switch yours up a little (I hope that's ok!). I put you down for shaker in group 2, and topper in group 1. It just reversed the groups--let me know if that's not ok! :Pinkbounc

I have updated the sign-ups on the first entry!

Happy swapping! :teeth:

If you'll take people from the UK: squares in group 2 and matted song lyric/quote in group 3 if one opens up.

I looked around and I'm going to do a Tower of Terror theme on both my matted lyric/poem and large tag.

I'd like to join too! I'd like journal boxes? in grp 2? and something for gr 3?

I will take

group #1 - photo frames (1 per person, make 10, should be able to frame a 4 x 6 picture)

group #2 - photo mats (1 per person, make 10, these should be large enough so that you can put a 4 x 6 picture on them):

I would like to join, too. I will do:

Photo Frames for Group 2 - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Photo Mats for Group 3 - Studios Backlot Tour

Thanks for hosting! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter