• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie MGM Swap--CLOSED!! due June 24th--Please Read Post 66 on Page 5!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Princess Nancy96--I hope you are feeling better! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm feeling a little better but not 100%! I hope that will happen in the next day! I have a free weekend with no kid activities so we are going to do some family fun things! I hope to take them to the zoo if it gets warmer or the Children's museum!!!

I just realised I have all of 8 pics from MGM last year and they are all on the same thing (Scott's dad got picked to be on the backlot tour, he was the tank mechanic who gets the several hundred gallons of water poured over him - great pics!) Gonna have to save all this stuff and be sure to take some good ones next year!!

Currently trying to think what 4 symbols I can do for Indiana, think I'm sorted!

I've got your theme down, New England Eeyore!

Queenie, your MGM pic situation sounds like me with Epcot. I was telling DH about swaps, and I mentioned that I was hoping to get in one for each park. We'll have to take lots of Epcot pics in June! :teeth:

Hi ladies! I hope your MGM swapping stuff is going well! If you get it done early and want to send it, you can pm me and I will send you my address. If everyone's done early, I'll send it out early. If not, that's ok, too! :teeth: I'm pretty workable either way, as long as it's here by June 24th. :thumbsup2

If you have not sent me your email information, DIS name, & real name, would you please email it to me at natazu@gmail.com? Thanks a bunch! You all are awesome! I can't wait to see all of the great MGM stuff! :cheer2:

I got the kids to bed on time and was able to finish both my elements tonight!!! Woo hoo!!!
Thanks for letting me participate.. I hope I don't let any of you down!!! pixiedust:

:goodvibes

I just completed my photos mats, but have not decided what I want the photo frames to look like.

I am done with my elements for all of my groups ( 1,2,3 ) I will mail them out either tomorrow or the next day. :woohoo:

StitchIsOurHero,

I sent you a pm asking for your addy. I dont know if you maybe sent it and it got lost or what? :confused3 would you mind either emailing me or sending me a PM with your address when you get a chance?

Thank you ,
Kellie

Sorry about that, Disneyfreakk! I didn't get the pm! I am pm-ing you my address right now! :badpc:

I am done with teaching and have finished five grad hours so far--3 to go. Anyway, I have next week off, so plan to work on my items then. Have the ideas and stuff, just have had no time to work until now. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter