• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie MGM Swap--CLOSED!! due June 24th--Please Read Post 66 on Page 5!

jrpatter said:
I'm new to this but think I could handle the squares in group 4

Welcome! I'll add you in! :thumbsup2

Attention all MGM Swappers: Could you all please send me your email address, real name, & DIS name (you can hold off on address--I'll get that later) to natazu@gmail.com ? That way, I'll have it when I get ready to send out my information for you to send your stuff! You all are awesome! :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Attention all MGM Swappers: Could you all please send me your email address, real name, & DIS name (you can hold off on address--I'll get that later) to natazu@gmail.com ? That way, I'll have it when I get ready to send out my information for you to send your stuff! You all are awesome! :cheer2:

Sending your way! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero said:

Mine is on its way to you! Thanks again!!!

For all of you who have sent me emails--thanks a bunch! MGM Swappers are GREAT! :cheer2:

This went fast! Darn overtime shifts meant this was my first chance to get online and check. I'm glad I didn't miss it!

I haven't had time to decide on a theme yet, but I'll take the large tag in Group 4.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I guess I could try my hand at Border since that is what is left. If it is still left. Let me know. Thanks!

New England Eeyore and bcarson. . .I've got you added!

bcarson. . .I've got you down for border, but library pocket and shaker box are also left if you would like to switch to that--just let me know! :cool1:

Just wanted to ask everyone. . .I am thinking of doing "Chicken Little" for my theme in group three (four squares). We met Chicken Little & Abby Mallard at the Magic of Disney Animation Studio at MGM. Would you use those or would just plain Mickey-oriented MGM stuff work better??

Hi I would like to join and will take the pocket and tag in group 4 ..
Is the Tower of Terror theme ok ? I have a great idea.. Thanks Michelle

and love the chicken little theme

Michelle

bigsis1970--I've got you added! The Tower of Terror theme sounds great.

When I was telling DH about the MGM swap the other day (MGM is his favorite park), I told him how people were choosing different rides/attractions, etc., as their theme (he didn't understand how a swap worked). He said, "Hmm. .if someone chooses ToT, you will have to ride it so we have lots of pictures to use." How wrong he is! :rotfl:

Anyone want the shaker box in group 4 so we can fill it? Anyone? Bueller?? Bueller?? :teeth:

StitchIsOurHero said:
bigsis1970--I've got you added! The Tower of Terror theme sounds great.

When I was telling DH about the MGM swap the other day (MGM is his favorite park), I told him how people were choosing different rides/attractions, etc., as their theme (he didn't understand how a swap worked). He said, "Hmm. .if someone chooses ToT, you will have to ride it so we have lots of pictures to use." How wrong he is! :rotfl:

Anyone want the shaker box in group 4 so we can fill it? Anyone? Bueller?? Bueller?? :teeth:

ROFL! I love that movie!! I had a professor that was about as exciting as that teacher! It always seemed like class went on for years. :rotfl:

This is my first swap, so my DH doesnt have any idea what I am up to either! But he listens to my ideas and hugs me, then he tells me " I have no idea what you are saying, but you seem to be pretty talented and I know whatever you do will turn out wonderful!" :hug: ( and he never asks me what I spend on my new hobby! ) Isnt he great?!?!

I can take shaker box in group 4 if you need someone to fill it. When do we need to decide on a theme?

Ok, angelmom, I've got you down! You can give me the theme whenever you want to.

WE'RE FULL!! :yay:

Wow! that filled up fast!!! I'm finishing my sports swap today! Than I'm going to start on my MGM stuff this weekend.. While I was sick yesterday I got a great idea on my tag and my other item!!! Woo hoo!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter