News Advice QUICK! Good Famtasmic! Viewing spot?

Thanks.... but seems Hungry bear is not available.
So I will have to choose between BB and RBT... how... lets say the show F! starts at nine... i should get a reservation for 8?
Also.. I still CANT select beyond may 12

Really? That's odd. Both times I have booked the Hungry Bear package the day of and they were taking walk ups. I wonder they are changing it to a different venue or something?

You can have your meal any time starting at 4:00pm. I would not choose 8pm, especially for a table service meal, that is cutting it too close (unless you are choosing the premium RBT package where you view the show from your dinner table). If you are doing a non-premium package, I would try to go at least 2 hours prior so you don't fee rushed and have plenty of time for bathroom breaks, diaper changes, etc. before the show.

I see... things are more clear now.. I guess we will do RBT....
I personally would not recommend the premium RBT package. The view is not the best. The seated view from the regular package at RBT, HB, or B.B. is better. The RBT premium view has the standing FP section and a walk way in front of it. The seating is raised but you still have to look over that.

Thanks.... but seems Hungry bear is not available.
So I will have to choose between BB and RBT... how... lets say the show F! starts at nine... i should get a reservation for 8?
Also.. I still CANT select beyond may 12
Im here at Disney right now and I just checked Hungry Bear for TODAY and they have openings.
It's cheaper than the other 2 FDPs and better seating than the free FP but now I'm hesitating because the Package menu isn't very kid friendly- nothing my 4 year old would eat.
Maybe a FP for the last show won't be so bad?

Ugh...decisions...

Im here at Disney right now and I just checked Hungry Bear for TODAY and they have openings.
It's cheaper than the other 2 FDPs and better seating than the free FP but now I'm hesitating because the Package menu isn't very kid friendly- nothing my 4 year old would eat.

Ugh...decisions...
FYI - Hungry Bear will let you swap out the F! dining options for a regular menu item (it'll still be the same package price you paid).

FYI - Hungry Bear will let you swap out the F! dining options for a regular menu item (it'll still be the same package price you paid).

Just to clarify-I posted a link to the Hungry Bear package above-it’s listed separately on the DL dining app from the regular Fantasmic package.

Ugh...decisions...

Your kids can order anything off the kids menu at Hungry Bear, they have chicken tenders and hamburgers. I also ordered a burger off the regular menu when I did the package the second time because I really just didn't like the package offerings.

Okay I'm here at Disneyland RIGHT NOW now until Friday(Match 16) and I need some quick advice...

1. I was just about to book a Fantasmic package at River Bell for tomorrow night for 4 ppl but I've done the FDP here before -with both RB and BB- and I'm wondering if I could save the 200 bucks... I was only considering the DP because we brought my son's friend who has never been to Disney so I want to make sure he can see the show. But I hate spending so much $ for the FDP.
Does anyone know of there are any good spot to see Fantasmic WITHOUT having to reserve it through a Dinner Package, and that won't be roped of and if so, where are those spots and how soon should I stake out my spot?
I just figured I'd rather stake out a good "free" spot early and use the 200 bucks for spending money or something..
I found the bridge above Pirates was a VERY good spot to see the show. NO FP required. The CM's won't let you stake your spot until about 5:30pm
I did this the first of the month. It was a fantastic spot to watch the show. While I was waiting I got to watch the crew setup for the show.

Go for the bridge. Someone will have to burn a chunk of time holding the spot. But it was worth it for me.

Geemo

Does anyone have the menus for the 3 restaurants for the Fantasmic dining? I can't see to find them anywhere. Just the regular menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter