News Round Up 2016

I understand sarcasm but that didn't seem sarcastic to me at all sorry.

Was your POR question serious or sarcasm as well. I though that was sarcasm for sure.

My favorite all time question to start a thread is "how magical is POR?"

I saw it years ago and read - no lie - 100 responses.

That type of question cannot be answered... A thread about the meaning of life is more productive.

I like to dust it off every now and then.

But speaking of serious...my advise is laugh a little on these boards. Over the last year you seem to be taking this more and more seriously. It's s great diversion...but not a job.

So instead of "how magical is POR" we shall use "how sarcastic is lockedoutlogic?"
Rteetz and some of the others not sure about LOL's sarcasm.

I don't post a lot in here, but I'm at least as sarcastic as LOL. Just assume anything coming from him (and me and many others) is sarcasm. Then you can smile trying to figure out if anything was actually serious.

j

BTW rteetz,

You are doing a fantastic job pulling all this together. It is greatly appreciated by many of us. I suspect you get beat up a fair amount when passing along some of the info that some don't like or agree with. Getting challenged and learning how to tactfully defend yourself are skills that will serve you well. You are in a position at a young age to hone these skills. Have confidence when you're right, apologize when you're wrong and don't take any of it too seriously.

Last edited:
You are doing a fantastic job pulling all this together. It is greatly appreciated by many of us. I suspect you get beat up a fair amount when passing along some of the info that some don't like or agree with. Getting challenged and learning how to tactfully defend yourself are skills that will serve you well. You are in a position at a young age to hone these skills. Have confidence when you're right, apologize when you're wrong and don't take any of it too seriously.
Thank you for the kind words. I never take anything on here too seriously but I like to keep the right info as much as possible out there.

I don't believe Star Wars land construction proper starts this month, more like the major infrastructure work (parking/backstage)

I actually think with the massive success of Star wars Disney will be pushing forward with the expansion faster than they normally do. I mean, we're still probably talking 3 years, but still...I definitely think we'll be seeing work going on in the next few months.

I actually think with the massive success of Star wars Disney will be pushing forward with the expansion faster than they normally do. I mean, we're still probably talking 3 years, but still...I definitely think we'll be seeing work going on in the next few months.

I just don't see anyway to properly gauge what they're thinking with this right now. Disney's business affairs as a whole are more volatile than they have probably been since the Eisner ouster.

So you know what I recommend?

TOTS

I don't believe Star Wars land construction proper starts this month, more like the major infrastructure work (parking/backstage)
Correct. Demo, and infrastructure is first. The area they are closing tomorrow is rumored to be staging.

I don't normally chime in to much here as I am more of a lurker and reader and just like to know what's going on, but I do want to tell you rteetz, this thread is amazing! You do a wonderful job with it and anything that can keep me ahead of my husband (major geek) in news/rumors is a great accomplishment and this thread does that!

Have a safe trip and try to get some great picks of Pandora construction!

I will be in WDW for marathon weekend starting the 5th and will be there until the 11th. I will try to continue to update here with things I find and doing some photo updates.

Enjoy the week In the sun from the land of cheese...

...don't worry about updates.

I'm curious how long the after hours parties are, and how "complete" the attraction list will be... Not that I'm going to drive from Missouri for one... but still. A little more detail would be nice.

I will be in WDW for marathon weekend starting the 5th and will be there until the 11th. I will try to continue to update here with things I find and doing some photo updates.

Good luck and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter