News Round Up 2016

Not sure what your cell provider is, but if you have Verizon you get the NFL Mobile app for free. You can watch the Monday night games on there.
I think we are way past this discussion being overdone on this thread. Rteetz - you already said we need to stop this discussion here. Please adhere to your own message as the moderator. The majority of the last 3 pages have been about cable. This doesn't belong here.

I don't know. If they tier them, I don't see many picking the short boat ride over the E-ticket thrill ride.

They are doing that in Epcot - picking the short boat ride over E-ticket thrill ride. I know it's apples to oranges and all, but I'm just saying, while I would bet the FP for the Banshee ride run out first, there's plenty of people that will take the boat ride as well. (Or FP one ride while rope dropping the other.)

Good news on the additional morning buses, but I'm kind of surprised about the internal system. We've stayed at both resorts and didn't find it hard at all to get around, especially at French Quarter.
I think this would be for people who want to hop between the two resorts and don't want to walk. I have stayed at POR and I agree its not hard to get around but it is a spread out resort and if you are in one of those far out buildings this might be what you want.

Any word if the Flight ride in Pandora will have single rider? If so I could see people picking to get the FP for the boat ride

I'm thinking they won't have single rider for this attraction. That's just my own conclusion based on what I assume will be the configuration of the seats (based on Soarin).

I think this would be for people who want to hop between the two resorts and don't want to walk. I have stayed at POR and I agree its not hard to get around but it is a spread out resort and if you are in one of those far out buildings this might be what you want.

I understand why, but you could say the same thing about almost all the resorts that don't already have one. I'm just surprised Disney decided now to do this here and not at others (unless they're planning on adding it resort-wide).

I'm not against it, I just think its still pretty easy going from one resort to the other with the bridge and boat available. In other words, PO wouldn't be the first resort that would come to mind on needing an internal bus system.

I understand why, but you could say the same thing about almost all the resorts that don't already have one. I'm just surprised Disney decided now to do this here and not at others (unless they're planning on adding it resort-wide).

I'm not against it, I just think its still pretty easy going from one resort to the other with the bridge and boat available. In other words, PO wouldn't be the first resort that would come to mind on needing an internal bus system.
Saratoga Springs has it I know. I am not sure if Coronado or Caribbean Beach do. So its definitely not the only resort to have it. I can see them doing it at all of the big spread out resorts eventually.

I'm pretty sure Coronado and Caribbean Beach have it. Do any of the deluxes offer it? I've never stayed at one
so I'm not sure how spread out they are.

I'm pretty sure Coronado and Caribbean Beach have it. Do any of the deluxes offer it? I've never stayed at one
No, none of the deluxes other than Saratoga springs and maybe old key west are spread out. The MK and Epcot resorts are all very close that you wouldn't need a bus to get to places.

Saratoga Springs has it I know. I am not sure if Coronado or Caribbean Beach do. So its definitely not the only resort to have it. I can see them doing it at all of the big spread out resorts eventually.

CBR definitely has an internal bus. I remember it from our 2013 stay there. SSR has one as well, they used to have TWO as they had a separate one for looping to the Treehouse Villas, but now I think there's only one bus. In both these cases, the bus comes to the regular bus stops around the resorts. For CBR they also stop at custom house, which the park buses do not spot there. Also not mentioned, but I'm pretty sure Fort Wilderness has an internal bus system.

As far as deluxes beyond SSR- OKW has a bus system of it's own, and I can tell you for sure that Animal Kingdom Lodge / Villas has a shuttle that goes back and forth between Kidani and Jambo. It's just a small van - not a full size bus, but if you want to go between the two sections of the resort it goes right to the front entrances as opposed to the bus stops, so it is extremely handy as it is a good 10 minute walk between the two, and the food and shopping at Kidani is really limited. It basically goes back and forth continuously, so you really are never going to wait more than 10 minutes for it even if you just missed it. It was something that I was not aware of until we stayed there in October. I don't think any of the other deluxes have them as most are not spread out enough to need one.

I'm thinking they won't have single rider for this attraction. That's just my own conclusion based on what I assume will be the configuration of the seats (based on Soarin).

Soarin in California Adventure has a single rider line (or it did in May when I used it). It's pretty slow moving, though.

Soarin in California Adventure has a single rider line (or it did in May when I used it). It's pretty slow moving, though.
DLR has more single rider lines than WDW seems to have. I think that has to do with the demographics.

I think we are way past this discussion being overdone on this thread. Rteetz - you already said we need to stop this discussion here. Please adhere to your own message as the moderator. The majority of the last 3 pages have been about cable. This doesn't belong here.

1. ESPN affects EVERYTHING disney does...every minute of everyday.
2. If you're short on reading time...I recommend concentrating on the classics

:wave:

They are doing that in Epcot - picking the short boat ride over E-ticket thrill ride. I know it's apples to oranges and all, but I'm just saying, while I would bet the FP for the Banshee ride run out first, there's plenty of people that will take the boat ride as well. (Or FP one ride while rope dropping the other.)

Soarin is a 75 year old friendly, milk and cookies friendly simulator without much simulation...

Can't quite yield the comparison on this one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter