News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad movies hasn't stopped Disney from making more of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Quality has nothing to do with green-lighting a movie:

• Curse of the Black Pear - $656M worldwide take on a $140M budget
  • Dead Man's Chest - $1.07B worldwide take on a $225M budget.
  • At World's End - $963M worldwide take on a $300M budget.
  • On Stranger Tide - $1.05B worldwide take on a $250M budget.
  • Dead Men Tell No Tales - $794M worldwide take on a $230M budget.
Pretty much, as long as Johnny Depp wants to keep being Jack Sparrow, they'll keep making the movies, no matter how critically panned they may be.

The FoP preshow? Uh....um....uhh...lucky you!!

Computer screen was locked up. I asked the CM in room 2 if we were supposed to see something in there and all we saw was a black screen. He made the group that was entering room 1 leave and called for IT help. We saw the second pre show then got to ride the ride two straight times. Some rode it a third but my wife was a little woozy after two in a row so we exited.

EPCOT Club 33 is going in the American Pavilion. They already installed a magic band reader and doorbell.

One thing that has me mildly curious (mildly since I'll never get into them) is wondering what will be the level of hospitality at each location. At DLR - there is really only one Club 33 which houses dining and such. Meanwhile at DCA there is the 1901 lounge, which while slightly more exclusive than Club 33 is only a lounge with drinks and a few bits.

Can we presume the MK location will be a full-on restaurant while the other ones will only be lounges? Or will they all only be lounges? (Wonder if I could fake having enough money to join just to get a tour?)

One thing that has me mildly curious (mildly since I'll never get into them) is wondering what will be the level of hospitality at each location. At DLR - there is really only one Club 33 which houses dining and such. Meanwhile at DCA there is the 1901 lounge, which while slightly more exclusive than Club 33 is only a lounge with drinks and a few bits.

Can we presume the MK location will be a full-on restaurant while the other ones will only be lounges? Or will they all only be lounges? (Wonder if I could fake having enough money to join just to get a tour?)
They are definitely doing a lot of work for the MK one.

By my third time seeing it yesterday it got old real quick.

Curious to know if you had any different versions. When DS and I were there in February, we had two slightly different pre-show videos. And when DH and I rode in September, we were “treated” to an extended version...

Curious to know if you had any different versions. When DS and I were there in February, we had two slightly different pre-show videos. And when DH and I rode in September, we were “treated” to an extended version...
Yes my second and third rides were a bit more “delayed” so we had the boring system reboot thing.

My first time skipped over the decontamination process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter