News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised that Disney hasn't brought back the Princess and Pirates party to MK.

Or better yet, make a Villains take over the MK extra ticket event for those slow months of January-early March. I think a big reason the Villain's party in DHS failed is because those CMs and managers or whatever weren't used to separate ticket party crowds.

News/Rumor

According to a poster on WDWMagic Mickey's Not So Scary will begin August 24th and have three parties in August. The 2PM parade test and 6PM party start test worked well so that will continue as well.

August 24th is currently the day we head home from our WDW trip this year. We already have our 5 day tickets and a rough itinerary, and I'm thinking I might consider extending a day & getting another (1/2) park day for Halloween in August as unseasonal as that would be. Maybe we could sneak along the costumes & surprise the kids with the extra day and be amused at their confusion over going trick-or-treating at DW before they even go back to school :p.

“Welcome to our Presidents’ Day patriotic party, where you can dance off with your favorite commander and chief in liberty square, view a special ‘family feud’ edition of the hall of presidents, and snack on special American themed goodies for a cool price of 99.95!”

Guess I should’ve majored in marketing and hopped on the Disney train huh? :rolleyes:

Now that sounds fun! Just needs a stage show with Presidents, shoehorned with Elsa, Olaf, and Darth Vader so the kids don't get bored ;)

It would have been nice to have medical expertise during our last trip to Beach Club last fall, when I broke my pinky toe while unpacking the very first night (caught it on the corner wall between sleeping area and bathroom. Rather than take the time to go to the hospital for an x-ray, and assuming that the treatment was going to be wrapping and icing it anyway, that's what I did. But it did slow us down a bit.

It would be have nice to have onsite advice to confirm what I was doing was the correct approach.

“Welcome to our Presidents’ Day patriotic party, where you can dance off with your favorite commander and chief in liberty square, view a special ‘family feud’ edition of the hall of presidents, and snack on special American themed goodies for a cool price of 99.95!”

Guess I should’ve majored in marketing and hopped on the Disney train huh? :rolleyes:
OH MY GOSH I AM SO IN! Is it wrong I would be more tempted to pay for that than Christmas or Halloween parties??

A dance off with Teddy Roosevelt (that I'd be guaranteed to lose) YES PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter