News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be in so much trouble if that happens with collecting them. I hope if it does happen the WDW bands will work at Disneyland and vice versa.

oh gosh, that would get so confusing to people that visit both coasts if they didn't! (unless they looked totally different or something ... but still would be cool if they did work and then if you had a Disneyland one the people in WDW would be impressed as it was something unique and vice versa)

Here is some interesting Haunted Mansion related news from “Kubo and the Two Strings” creator Shannon Tindle. Apparently he created a script for an animated Mansion cartoon for Disney not too far back. It went so far as a teaser trailer that was presented to Disney. It appears that Disney declined the show and left it to rot. Tindle took to social media to share the trailer with fans. Here is a the rejected intro reel footage.

I'd like to know how many people actually missed their flights at 3 hour pick-up time. I've never gotten to an airport 2 hours in advance of my flight and not made the flight - and I've been stuck in some heinous lines. Plus here your bags are already checked. Heck, I've gotten to airports 30 minutes before my flight and made my flight. It seemed to me the overreaction of the 4 hours was done due to a couple of complaints, and then the 4 hour change got them even MORE complaints - so they went back.
Every time I do DME it is different, I have to say though this last time we did it was with the 4 hours and I was dreading it but it actually worked out almost perfectly in our case. We did airline check in etc so all we had to do was get through security and get to our gate. With stopping in the EarPort, going through a security line with a 5 year old (they were asking for food to be separated) and getting a dinner we made it to our gate with about 20 minutes or 1 round of Uno to spare before we boarded. However like with most things it is very much YMMV because I have also had the Magical Express pick me up 3 hours before and it felt like I had decades to wait at the airport.

Does anyone know if there is an ETA on the Skyliners? I am looking to book this time next year and was curious if it would make the Caribbean Beach Resort and attractive option. Thanks

Does anyone know if there is an ETA on the Skyliners? I am looking to book this time next year and was curious if it would make the Caribbean Beach Resort and attractive option. Thanks
2019. Supposed to be in time for Star Wars give or take.

@rteetz, I'm sorry Florida is not treating you to better weather this trip! I'm a couple hours up the road, and it's pretty miserable. Of course, I've been here long enough to have my blood thinned quite a bit, so maybe it's not so bad to a northerner...

We are all looking out our windows here in downtown Jax waiting for a flurry or two. (Definitely a Floridian move)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter