News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Disney cares anymore since they are opening the most anticipated land ever built in any Theme Park and they are also starting their most popular EPCOT Festival on the same day. I don't think opening attractions to close to each other is going to make a difference.
Disney should want to get MMRR open at DHS though to eat up crowds that will be there. That's what really confuses me about this.

We have been keto for a 1 1/2 years, except at Disney. We went 5 times in the last year. The first day is usually the worst but the body adjusts well. 4 out of the 5 trips I felt like breaking keto actually jump started my weight loss when we got home. If that is why you are doing it. Although the first few days home are rough breaking the sugar cycle. I have lost 100 lbs and I don’t think I would have stuck with it without having Disney to look forward too.

There is actually some theories that cheat days can help stimulate weight loss. I think the body just gets accustomed to its current diet and you actually end up going out of ketosis. Eat bad, lose weight:rotfl2:

Seems like another trackless ride delay. I know Disney is used to doing this, they have done it so many times already. Well we shall see what comes of RAT ride.

This is so disappointing. My son LOVES trains and we were really looking forward to this for our trip in October since the WDRR is down for Tron construction.

My son too! Luckily he's never been to Disney before so he won't know what he's missing, but I'm bummed anyway.

Disney should want to get MMRR open at DHS though to eat up crowds that will be there. That's what really confuses me about this.

might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but any chance this relates to Rise of the Resistance and need to spread out imagineers to get that running and then maybe tie the opening of both of these together? So MMRR not there for land initial opening but ready for the full opening?

I don't want to get into the debate about worthiness, but almost all corporate donations are done for PR, lobbying, or influence. The possible exception to this is when done as an employee benefit where they match employee's donations to random charities. But even then they use it as PR with "Us and our Employees donated $10.5M to local charities in 2018."

Don’t forget one of the main reasons, tax breaks.

Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is also planned to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World Resort in spring 2020.

Studios is going to be such a mess.

Studios is going to be such a mess.

Why use future tense? It has been for quite some time. Last time we went, it was barely half a park. Like I said in another post the only reason we are going there on our trip next week is to see TSL before SWGE opens.

might be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but any chance this relates to Rise of the Resistance and need to spread out imagineers to get that running and then maybe tie the opening of both of these together? So MMRR not there for land initial opening but ready for the full opening?
Yes that’s part of it. MMRR now opening in Spring 2020 would be after Rise tho.

Why use future tense? It has been for quite some time. Last time we went, it was barely half a park. Like I said in another post the only reason we are going there on our trip next week is to see TSL before SWGE opens.

Because right now it has tolerable crowds, whether you want to spend a full day or not doesn’t matter. Come the end of August, the entire place will be saturated and it doesn’t have nearly enough to handle the demand. Future tense because it’s going to get much worse.

It’s a shame what’s become of my favorite park.

I’ve bumped HS down to one day for our November trip thanks to this news. Even now we spend multiple days there. I’m worried it’s going to be chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter