News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A wide selection of craft beer in space, who knew?

i wonder if they will have the Ninkasi Ground Control beer there ... the yeast used to make the beer was actually brought into space and then back down befor being used. I actually have a bottle of this at home but haven't tried it yet

34211962422_c491c131fe_c.jpg

.... continuing the trend today of things @rteetz has already informed us about being confirmed by outside sources
Disney Parks Blog originally posted it this morning. So, not really an outside source. I just linked the DIS article instead. :D

I’m really excited about this restaurant. I just didn’t think it was possible to have a winery and a brewery in space. :D

Disney Parks Blog originally posted it this morning. So, not really an outside source. I just linked the DIS article instead. :D

I’m really excited about this restaurant. I just didn’t think it was possible to have a winery and a brewery in space. :D
It’s been known for a while this would open this year from outside sources.

NEWS/RUMOR

Hadn't seen this before - Disney may look to acquire the NFL Ticket when contract with DirectTV expires in 2022

Now, reading the actual quotes from Iger is seems more like a "we explore all options" thing vs something close to being a reality ... BUT I think that makes ESPN+ way more attractive if it included the NFL Ticket

https://www.12up.com/posts/6364878-...sunday-ticket-for-espn-package/partners/41019

What could help out espn plus a lot will be to add it to Xfinity apps. There is 34 streaming apps on my Xfinity apps but no espn plus. It is also not available on my smart tv. I will have to get another device to be able to see it. I will do that for Disney plus but not espn plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter