News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how to actually do it on the Disney site. When I land on any of those pages, it still says that reservations have to be made by calling.
If you go via the Things To Do on the sidebar and click Events and Tours then select BBB it will have an “availability” link and prompt you to log in if you aren’t already and you can make a reservation that way.

I can't figure out how to actually do it on the Disney site. When I land on any of those pages, it still says that reservations have to be made by calling.

I did have to do it on my laptop, Disney website, it wasn’t working on my app. I searched for Bippity Boppity Boutique Magic Kindom and when the page comes up a blue box shows “Reserve this activity” clicked on that and it took me to the calendar to schedule. It does require a credit card but just for the reservation not being charged.

I did have to do it on my laptop, Disney website, it wasn’t working on my app. I searched for Bippity Boppity Boutique Magic Kindom and when the page comes up a blue box shows “Reserve this activity” clicked on that and it took me to the calendar to schedule. It does require a credit card but just for the reservation not being charged.

Alright, I figured out the issue (and I am not going crazy). I am in Canada, so on that site, I still have to Call for Reservations, but I changed my location to United States and the beautiful Reservation button appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter