News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - and one reason I was clear to label my post as "RUMOR" .... guess until something more concrete is determined people will continue to speculate about what will happen with that space

But definitely better properties to be used ... heck, would be pretty easy to use that same basic layout for a Meet the Robinson's themed attraction

Yep Rumor is a nice label. And I would prefer the Robinsons remain forgotten. I’d rather have Chicken Little, and man was that one a mess.

Agreed although I think it works well. It’s different but still sort of vintage and quaint in a way.

I really like it - it looks more "Fanciful" and in comparing WDW to DLR I see Sleeping Beauty Castle as more of an entrance to Fantasy land vs the central point of the park overall or the end of Main St. - which I see Cinderella Castle to be more of.

So I think it works for the castle in that park to be a bit more "Fantasy" vs realistic

I didn't know you were in band. What instrument? Prepping Alex for a band trip to Houston for the whole weekend. I think the cruise will be fun though. We finally did the Frozen Dessert Party on March. The party itself and food were ok, but the view of Illuminations from there is amazing. It's even better than the view from the FP area or the area near UK where the DIS Megameet dessert party was. That show was really meant to be seen immersively like that. It was a nice send off.

Clarinet for marching band and bass clarinet for concert band.

That Disneyland castle looks stunning. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter