News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think how to book your virtual queue spot will be interesting - and do they let those staying on property have special access to get a spot in the queue? I agree with the challenge if they are all gone by 6:30am .... but also think the idea of standing in a 5 hour line to just get into a land sounds pretty terrible and definitely not something Disney wants - they want you out and in the shops and buying food, etc. And just the management of a line that long all day every day

probably not perfect solution but I really can't see them just doing a straight up queue
I completely agree with you that a virtual queue would be better for Disney. Until everyone entering the park after RD finds out the queue is full and there is no chance of getting into it, except maybe an all day standby line.

I personally think they should do some sort of reservation/lottery system. The conspiracy theorist in me, though, thinks they like the idea of selling far more tickets than SWGE capacity and letting GS deal with the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter