News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strawberry was a bit...chalky...imo. But it's a cute little treat. I would take the Maleficent one over this any day

only one sort of like this I have had (with the alternate flavor of dole whip float) is the Peter Pan one which I thought was excellent - so anything would have to at least live up to that one for me

Idk why I let little things like this bother me but I’m worried about this. I love that sign and I love the lights and feel if Tomorrowland at night. I hope it doesn’t change too much. I already hate the neon rocket ship signs for Monsters and Stitch got taken away.
I’m going to disagree. I’m loving the Tomorrowland changes. More simple clean looking things are futuristic not all this crazy nonsense. I think Shanghai has the best looking Tomorrowland.

I’m going to disagree. I’m loving the Tomorrowland changes. More simple clean looking things are futuristic not all this crazy nonsense. I think Shanghai has the best looking Tomorrowland.

I dont know I still feel DLP with its Jules-Vern Influence is pretty spectacular even if they call it Discoveryland instead of Tommorowland. It still has its versions of "classic" Tommorowland rides

While I'm glad they're getting some enhancements, now I'm wondering if adding the WP upgrade to our tickets will be worth it as September is still HOT, HOT, HOT and we'll only have 1 WP to to go....along with everyone else. Hmmm, has me rethinking paying the upgraded price. Wish they'd announced this sooner than 2 months ahead of time.

On the good side, we planned on going to one of the WPs on our arrival day, Sep 7th. Guess it will be BB to get one trip in there before it closes.

This is a weird one where I'm gonna be nostalgic and miss the old. I kinda loved the weird campy "future" aesthetic. That said, it's definitely the right move, it probably looks ridiculous to the younger generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter