News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no longer planned to be a rollercoaster or high-thrill attraction, so there won't be any swinging. It's going to be an shooter similar to Toy Story Mania, and looks like an Omnimover to me based on the concept art.

based on the image it looks interesting with having the glass in front of the rider - wonder if that will be used for like pepper's ghost effect or like enhanced reality elements - like when you shoot your web it shows up on the glass and then interacts with phyical props or something

It's no longer planned to be a rollercoaster or high-thrill attraction, so there won't be any swinging. It's going to be an shooter similar to Toy Story Mania, and looks like an Omnimover to me based on the concept art.

What I noticed was the Stark Motors sign on the wall. Perhaps they are separate ride vehicles that will pivot/turn to set scenes? Regardless, the original concept art poster of the outside of the land actually has an image of this ride vehicle. Clever.

Is there a possibility that 'Home Improvement' will be aired on Disney+?

It probably depends on how much they would have to pay to put it on. Just because it was an ABC production doesn't mean Disney owns the full rights to it.

I assume this is for the Regal Eagle: A salute to all American Cuisine ... but mostly BBQ
:rotfl2:
I see what you did there!

Is there a possibility that 'Home Improvement' will be aired on Disney+?

The entire series is on Hulu right now. My kids and I watch it once a week or so.

I am curious if they will move the ABC properties to Disney+ or just keep them where they are, since there's that talk of a package deal for Dis+, Hulu and ESPN+.

The entire series is on Hulu right now. My kids and I watch it once a week or so.

I am curious if they will move the ABC properties to Disney+ or just keep them where they are, since there's that talk of a package deal for Dis+, Hulu and ESPN+.

Disney is going to want exclusive properties (at least exclusive to streaming). Since they also own Hulu, assuming they don't end up folding Hulu - which I believe because it allows them to have less family-friendly fare they will not do - I think they will keep a lot of old network shows on Hulu. They will want Hulu to be appealing as a separate entity with a separate target audience.

Disney is going to want exclusive properties (at least exclusive to streaming). Since they also own Hulu, assuming they don't end up folding Hulu - which I believe because it allows them to have less family-friendly fare they will not do - I think they will keep a lot of old network shows on Hulu. They will want Hulu to be appealing as a separate entity with a separate target audience.

I agree with you. I think that makes the most sense. And it's definitely a vehicle for non-family-friendly content with different, established branding. If they keep Home Improvement and Perfect Strangers on there I'll be happy. :)

Just saw this, too...sooooooo are we to assume HS will have availability to book online soon, too?

I gotta assume they will do something ... maybe see how this goes first? Or maybe they doe the first months without it and see how it goes?

Will be very interesting ... also want to see if they will have like an outdoor bar for drinks to go or have some drinks and the beers at any of the quick service locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter