News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgive my ignorance, but it’s just Platinum and above, correct?

yes, and everyone coming needs it (not like a person with a platinum can bring someone without one as their guest) and also seems some confusion about what constitutes a "guest" - wording seems to imply that you can register yourself and one guest, and that is it, but what does that mean for like a family of 5 that all have platinum APs?

This is the first time ever that I had issues with booking FastPass+. It was incredibly frustrating. What’s normally a 15 minute exercise took a solid hour and 20.

My 60 days opened today, but I could only see 30 out. Finally called this afternoon and they couldn't fix it. They booked them for me, but I still can't make changes, other than modifying at the same park. It's not really a huge issue since it was just a campsite booking to get into EEMHs, but I was excited to play around with availability, and see what the new DHS tiering did to availability.

NEWS

for those not following the dedicated thread, WDW Galaxy's Edge AP previews are Aug 17-21st

We leave the 13th, so no go for me (makes it easier to handle knowing we have another trip booked for February to see all of GE)

Any idea what's going to happen from the 22nd until official opening day on the 29th? DVC previews? Media days? We leave on the 25th and hoping for a soft opening - but not expecting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter