News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - but I think at this point the MCU/Kevin Feige has earned our benefit of the doubt ... not like they *need* Natalie Portman to draw enough interest/get people to see Thor 4, so I have to assume they brought her back because they really wanted her back
Okay have to ask this.....
Per the comics she got the power of Thor with the hammer Mjolnir. In this MCU, in this timeline, Mjolnir is gone or destroyed by Hela. The Axe was NOT imbued by Thor's power, but by that of the dead sun.
So......... how exactly can someone take over Thor's power?? Does this mean Thor 4 is somehow tying in Cap taking Mjolnir back, and somehow it goes to Jane??

Okay have to ask this.....
Per the comics she got the power of Thor with the hammer Mjolnir. In this MCU, in this timeline, Mjolnir is gone or destroyed by Hela. The Axe was NOT imbued by Thor's power, but by that of the dead sun.
So......... how exactly can someone take over Thor's power?? Does this mean Thor 4 is somehow tying in Cap taking Mjolnir back, and somehow it goes to Jane??

no idea - things are a bit messed up now as far as timeline after End Game ... I mean, just look at what it means for Loki. Guess we will find out - maybe he imbues his powers to a new hammer or something to pass to her to just passes them right to her or something

I'm rather confused by this...What do the Incredibles and Toy Story have to do with fall/Halloween/scary?

first of all, it's "NOT so scary" ;)

and I do see a place for super heros - I mean, dressing up like super heros is a pretty popular costume ... but the whole thing seems underwhelming. If this was just one part of more changes - so other floats were devoted to villians or other more specifically Halloween focused things, then I think this would be fine - but for this to be the change, seems not great

I assume you mean Savi’s. But makes sense that Ogas with the Falcon is the most popular. Everybody wants to do the ride, and the Cantina is the best part of the land.
Not surprised either that Oga’s is a huge draw btwn those options. While I really enjoyed Oga’s both times I was there, I think the best thing about SWGE really is just walking around the land itself, though. The details are incredible.

As long as they don’t mess with the Haunted Mansion float or gravediggers, I’m good. :)

no idea - things are a bit messed up now as far as timeline after End Game ... I mean, just look at what it means for Loki. Guess we will find out - maybe he imbues his powers to a new hammer or something to pass to her to just passes them right to her or something
Maybe. Remember it was Odin who gave Mjolnir the power of Thor. As the All Father. Not sure Thor IS the All Father right now, so may not be able to do this.

Maybe. Remember it was Odin who gave Mjolnir the power of Thor. As the All Father. Not sure Thor IS the All Father right now, so may not be able to do this.

I don't think he gave Mjolnir the power of Thor - lifing it just a sign of someone being worthy. Guess I am thinking of the scene in the movie when Odin tells Thor the power is in him, and the hammer just lets him channel it (now that he has proven himself worthy of the power and gotten in back in the first movie)

So to give the power to someone, initially (not after being stripped and then using the hammer as symbol of being re-worthy) I don't think Mjolnir is needed

Saw the video of the new attraction at Tokyo, Soaring Fantastic Flight. The queue looks really amazing, the pre-show is mind-blowing and the ride.....
removed the Effiel Tower and added Tokyo, Tokyo Tower and Tokyo DisneySea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter